Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: Dodge Challenger Drag Pack Vin. number 90. This is said to be the last Drag Pack Challenger off the Brampton line in the 2009 Model Year. This car is new in storage and has never been run. The car is partially built with the new 6.1 race engine included. I will get more details and elaborate as they become available. This car belongs to the estate of a good friend who was in the process of building the car when he passed away suddenly. It comes with all sales documentation, plus piles and piles of receipts. I will be posting more photos as they become available. The price in as is new, never out of the garage condition (which includes engine, and all parts) is $40,000.00. If you are a serious buyer contact me here. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It has a 904 race transmission. About 20k in additional Mopar options. I'm waiting to be sent more photos and documents. The car is the real deal and located in New Jersey. It's never been out of storage since it was shipped from the selling Detroit dealership. It's gonna be a great deal for the right buyer. Don't even think about trying to put it on the street. It's a real factory drag car.

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This rear end comes with the car. It is new and not installed: Strange/Dana 60 axle housing with 4130 tube. Richmond 4.88 pro ring & pinion / lighten ring gear / M/W pinion yoke / Mark Williams axle shafts 300m / M/W 3.150" axle bearings / M/W 4130 symmetrical housing ends /

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More photos!

All is included for the price advertised.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More photos! Still more in the next post.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More parts included:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This car is now on Ebay. Please go there if you have interest in the car. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To answer any questions please call Randy Martin @ 609-731-2692

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This car was sold in Atlantic City at auction in February 2012. Thank you.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Scat Pack WK
56 Posts
I know this post is old... hella old.. but I though the Drag Pack came with the V10. Or were there multiple engine options?

I have just become a Challenger owner (18 Scat Pack WK) in the last few months and am learning about the history of the car. I have always liked them but hated the gaudy Ram inspired steering wheel, since it's the thing you are always looking at it would really bother me. The steering wheel worked on the Ram okay, since the rest of the truck is brawny like the steering wheel, but they have no place in a sexy muscle car (no offence to those who like the old style steering wheel). I had thought about buying one and replacing the steering wheel but didn't have the financial means. Forward 10 years and they know I have the financial means and Dodge did a better job on the steering wheel so I don't feel the need to replace it.

Anyway, I just heard about the 09 Drag Pack yesterday. Very cool car. (the Challenger in general is a very cool car, even in it's V6 configuration.)

·
Registered
13,948 Posts
The V10 car was built in 2011 only and it was a monster, about 900hp. These and all since were automatics, the Turbo 400. Also by 11, they were fully built turn key and ready to race. The basic bodies were sent to Jack Roush in Michigan and they were built there.

After 11, they stopped building them for a few years and then came back in 2016 with two cars, either a normally aspirated 426 or a supercharged 354 and the car returns again in 2020 with another more powerful supercharged 354.

But something really special about that V10.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Scat Pack WK
56 Posts
Thanks for the info, good stuff. And I agree about the V10 Drag Pack being special. Don't get me wrong, Turbo, SC, NOS, all very fun and great ways to add HP. I've had Turbo and SC cars, but there is just something awesome about pure high HP naturally aspired engines. If I had the funds I would totally drop a Viper V10 in my Scat Pack. But the 392 is enough power for a DD I guess.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts