Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Supporting Vendors
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Dodge Challenger Fog Light LED Bulbs

Diode Dynamics carries LED bulbs for replacement of your Dodge Challenger's fog lights, in all major sizes. They are available in HP, XP, and SLF styles. This will make your Challenger's fog lights a nice bright white that closely matches factory-equipped HID lighting! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

Diode Dynamics offers the brightest, highest-quality LED replacements on the market. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. These LED bulbs are designed by our engineering team here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Brightness:

We offer several bulb models:
  • HP48: (265 lumens) Slightly Lower than factory brightness.
  • XP80: (510 lumens) Considerably brighter than stage 2 (not available for all vehicles). Great match with factory HID's
  • SLF: Street Legal Output! Much brighter than factory. These are bright! USA Made!

These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all modern vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Dodge Challenger).

Diode Dynamics' products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Click below for more info or to order:

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2008-2010 Dodge Challenger

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2011-2014 Dodge Challenger

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2015-2017 Dodge Challenger

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.

Customer Reviews:

"2013 Challenger
You will love these LED's and for a great price. Good Value.
Hardest part of the plug and play is just getting access to the back of the foglamp!
See submitted pics...Left side is LED, right side is factory.
See the daytime image for brightness...very good even on the brightest day. (Posted on March 8, 2014)" -Rich S

"I am very impressed by the quality, ease of installation and functionality of these fog lights. The '11 model Challengers and up use the same bulb listed as a '13 here. I am in the Pacific Northwest where fog is an issue and I'm happy to say these are a fantastic upgrade from the stock bulb. (Posted on November 11, 2013)" - Steven

"Nice upgrade to compliment my hid low beams (Posted on July 15, 2014)" -Glide

Customer Photos:

HP model on the passenger side vs. stock on driver's side:

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,117 Posts
Nick,
I am considering the HP8 bulbs.
Are they safe to run for extended trips (8-10hrs constant use). I have read posts by members who have had their housings/lenses damaged/melted this way.
But they were not using your product.

·
Supporting Vendors
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Our products go through rigorous testing and measuring to ensure they won't damage your factory housings. The HP8 generates less heat under normal operating conditions than your factory bulb and won't create any risk of damage.

We would never carry a product that increased the risk of damaging your factory housings.

If you would like more information feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

To learn more about lighting, check out our research page: Research

Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendors
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We also have RGB fog lights available too!

I'll post a thread with more details in the near future

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
254 Posts
My new Diode Dynamics LED fog lights.

I love these bulbs.

Attachments

Reactions: Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts
Fog Light HID

Hello Nick,

How much for the pair of HIDs plug N Play light bulbs for my 2013 RT? Let me know.

Thanks,
Mac

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts
I want the brightest ones which I see are now out of stock. Question: When will have them back in stock? Would you agree that the brightest LED bulb you are selling is brighter than a true HID light? Do you happen to know the specs as far as the distance in lighting between the LEDs you offer and true HID lights?

Any help would be appreciated.
Mac

·
Supporting Vendors
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I want the brightest ones which I see are now out of stock. Question: When will have them back in stock? Would you agree that the brightest LED bulb you are selling is brighter than a true HID light? Do you happen to know the specs as far as the distance in lighting between the LEDs you offer and true HID lights?

Any help would be appreciated.
Mac
We expect them back in stock next Friday at the very latest. They're going to output a true 510 lumens at stable operation, so they're not going to be nearly as bright as HIDs, which generally have 3000-3200 lumens of output. Please keep in mind most LED foglight bulbs output around 100-150 lumens, so ours are still extremely bright for an LED.

I can't say about the distance, but if you are going for visibility, you'll want to go for HIDs. LEDs are just going to give your car a nice appearance.

Thanks!

·
Supporting Vendors
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
We are in the process of phasing out, and discontinuing many of our Amber LED's. If you are looking for a specific color, I suggest the RGB bulbs. You can make any color with them, and even leave them on white if you get tired of other colors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XanLrlb9L8A

Nick C.

Wow that's so cool. Freaking technology these days man. Very cool indeed.
But I'm just looking for some plug and play fog lights that will match my 392 parking lights. More orangish I guess.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Supporting Vendors
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow that's so cool. Freaking technology these days man. Very cool indeed.
But I'm just looking for some plug and play fog lights that will match my 392 parking lights. More orangish I guess.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Still 100% easy plug and play, but feel free to shoot us an email and we can give you some options: [email protected]

Nick C.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
The XML2's are not brighter than an HID conversion, but they are brighter than stock and they are 100% plug and play:

Nick C.
I have the XP80's and even they are brighter than my stock HID's, looks like you could drive by the XML2's!!!

1 - 20 of 249 Posts