Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not looking for in detail specifics but my end goal is to buy a Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody wrecked and convert it to a AWD Hellcat Redeye Widebody. so how would I go about doing this?

i want to fab an enlarged fuel tank, upgraded fuel pumps if need, reinforce the entire frame, Stiffen the chassis, armor the body panels and windows, the wheel setup on a wider devils rim style wheel to be flush with the widebody fenders, have the suspension setup in a way to be good all around but heavy duty if in a minimal impact, I need to find a way to mount a ram bar to the crash bar frame area and a secondary mount through the grill to the inner part of the frame, but in order to compensate for all the extra weight I’ll need to up the power and transmission, in which the transmission is going to be true manual. All tips and info is greatly appreciated.

I know it sounds insane and way overdone but this is only a broad version of the plan.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,959 Posts
Basically do it like Junkyard Dave
He is making a AWD Widebody Hellcat Charger Magnum the way the factory would have. Only transfercase that could handle the torque is the TrackHawk's and it has the front driveshaft on the other side. He is altering the floor, and basically putting JGC front suspension/subframe under it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts