D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in

Dodge : Challenger na 1970 Dodge Challenger 383 Big Block

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

Up for sale is my 1970 Dodge Challenger. The body is straight with no rust. All the suspension has been replaced within the last 5 years (year one leaf springs, Poly front end rebuild kit by PST, Edelbrock shocks). The rear end has 3.91 posi gears newly rebuilt. The wheels are Weld Pro Stars, and tires are BF*Goodrich 95% tread. The*motor runs good, however I don't know how many miles are on it. It does not smoke or have any major leaks. The transmission shifts slow, I also don't know the miles on it. The*interior*needs a new dash and carpet. It has aftermarket bucket seats and a custom roll*cage*that can easily be removed. The headliner is new and the back seat has also been*recovered*by year one covers. All of the*gauges*are autometer phantoms. The ignition key was removed, but I have a new cylinder with keys. Some electrical work will need to be done for this car to be street ready, Ignition wiring mainly. The car also has a electric fuel pump and a 20 gal tank in the trunk, however a stock tank could easily be re installed. It*definitely*needs quite a few odds and ends, but nothing major. Please feel free to email me with any questions. I'm also willing to deliver the car within a reasonable distance to the bay area for fuel costs.* Thanks, Tim

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts