Dodge Challenger Forum banner

501 - 520 of 544 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone know what option dictates the blacked out grille (vs chrome accents) on the Scat Pack?. I know the widebody gets a totally different grille, but I've seen non-widebody 2019's with a black grille. I know in previous years it was the scatpack appearance group that did it, but that option doesn't exist anymore as far as I can see, and I've seen black grilles on 2019s with the scat pack stripe or without.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
Does anyone know what option dictates the blacked out grille (vs chrome accents) on the Scat Pack?. I know the widebody gets a totally different grille, but I've seen non-widebody 2019's with a black grille. I know in previous years it was the scatpack appearance group that did it, but that option doesn't exist anymore as far as I can see, and I've seen black grilles on 2019s with the scat pack stripe or without.

Thanks!
I don't think there's a chrome accent option any more. The standard equipment info says "black grille and bezel" and the ones I've seen on cars.com all have black grilles.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't think there's a chrome accent option any more. The standard equipment info says "black grille and bezel" and the ones I've seen on cars.com all have black grilles.

Huh! Well if that's the case that's great news. I remember reading somewhere on here that chrome came standard but here's to hoping it's blacked out!

Edit: wow, I realized I'm in the wrong thread, meant to post in the 2019 info thread. Sorry y'all.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Can anyone tell me if PLMCRZY or anyone is still doing config trees?
I live in Canada, and have a 2016 bright white RT A8 that was originally put in service in May 2016 and sold to a rental company in Quebec. But i see from one of PLMCRZY's charts, that there were 0 2016 RT's produced for Canada in 2016 ?? But there were 698 RT Plus produced for Canada.

Does that mean that mine is really an RT Plus ??

thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts
Well, since PLMCRZY posted the 2018 R/T numbers one page ago, I'd doubt that they weren't available much sooner than that.

A Guy

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
PLMCRZY does his own numbers and is not dependent on FCA to release them, that's why he always has them so early compared to FCA.

Can anyone tell me if PLMCRZY or anyone is still doing config trees?
I live in Canada, and have a 2016 bright white RT A8 that was originally put in service in May 2016 and sold to a rental company in Quebec. But i see from one of PLMCRZY's charts, that there were 0 2016 RT's produced for Canada in 2016 ?? But there were 698 RT Plus produced for Canada.

Does that mean that mine is really an RT Plus ??

thanks
Yes he is, PayPal a $25 donation to PLMCRZY @ usa . net along with the last 8 of your VIN.

Correct, no base SXT or R/T cars to Canada except fleet sales to rental companies but they would still be listed on his chart, so yours must be a Plus. If you've got leather you've got a Plus.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Thanks Slidd
Very useful information. i will send a donation to PLMCRZY for sure.
I do have leather. So did FCA just goof and list mine as an RT on the window sticker and build sheet i downloaded? Or was it just a way to sell an RT Plus to the rental company so they would only have to pay an RT price?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm Sorry, I know this has been asked a million times but how do I find out what number my challenger is? A few pages ago I saw how many total were made in 2018.

I tried to search the forum and keep getting database errors.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm Sorry, I know this has been asked a million times but how do I find out what number my challenger is? A few pages ago I saw how many total were made in 2018.

The message got in an email from Chrysler Customer Assistance was the the final numbers would not be available for 2018 Production until March 2019.

·
Registered
13,546 Posts

What number? What do you mean?

The message got in an email from Chrysler Customer Assistance was the the final numbers would not be available for 2018 Production until March 2019.
I've got some 2018 numbers (all numbers are from PLMCRZY)

Demon - 3,312
Hellcat Widebody - 1,876
Hellcat Narrowbody - 1,775
SRT 392 - 1,187
Scat Pack - 4,730
Scat Pack Shaker - 2,671
T/A 392 - 2,389
T/A Plus - 627
T/A - 550

501 - 520 of 544 Posts
About this Discussion
543 Replies
215 Participants
The Mountain
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing