Dodge Challenger Forum banner

541 - 544 of 544 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
OK, cool, thanks. Since you have access, what all can you tell us about these. Can you do a break down on 2018 SHAKER 392s?
Also, talking with my dad about my car, and math in general. (he's over 80, and we talk a lot of math stuff to keep our minds working...)
We were wondering, if you pick a year, like limit it to 2018, how many 1 of 1 cars are there?
If you think of it from the statistics, if there was say a B5 with certain options that was also 1 of 1, and a Destroyer Gray (Grey?) that was also a 1 of 1, you could say that there are 3 "1 of 1" cars so that could make it more interesting. We can take this to PM if it would be better.
Feel free to email me directly. [email protected]

Thanks,
-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got this message from FCA today. 1 of 2 isn't bad!

According to our records, there were 2 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack units built in Bright White Clear Coat Paint and equipped with Black- Suede Nappa Performance Seat (R/T Logo), Technology Group, Driver Convenience Group, Leather Interior Group, Scat Pack Stripe Group, Alpine Audio Group with Subwoofer, 6 Speed Manual TREMEC Transmission, 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI Engine, High Intensity Discharge Headlamps, Scat Pack Stripe, Uconnect 3C with 8.4" Display, 20x9.0 Forged/Painted Aluminum Wheels, and Black Brake Calipers for the 2015 model year. Sticker was $45,270 when new.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
2,004 Posts
Got this message from FCA today. 1 of 2 isn't bad!

According to our records, there were 2 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack units built in Bright White Clear Coat Paint and equipped with Black- Suede Nappa Performance Seat (R/T Logo), Technology Group, Driver Convenience Group, Leather Interior Group, Scat Pack Stripe Group, Alpine Audio Group with Subwoofer, 6 Speed Manual TREMEC Transmission, 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI Engine, High Intensity Discharge Headlamps, Scat Pack Stripe, Uconnect 3C with 8.4" Display, 20x9.0 Forged/Painted Aluminum Wheels, and Black Brake Calipers for the 2015 model year. Sticker was $45,270 when new.
PLMCRZY got me some excellent information on my Challenger and the Charger I traded. He knew my VIN based on my options, definitely has the goods on the source information!
There is still a chance it is a 1 of 1 based on other options that FCA doesn't consider. My Charger was a 1 of 4, but the other 3 all had sunroofs or something that wasn't considered, and it was actually a 1 of 1, like my current Challenger.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks PLMCRZY for digging up the stats on my 2015 Ivory M6 SRT:

132 Ivory SRTs in the US for 2015
36 have the M6
24 (presumably of the M6) have the sunroof.
So I have at least 1 of just 24, which is into the same kind of rare territory as certain Italian exotics. Looks like the no-sunroof M6 cars are even rarer (only 12).

He says he wouldn't be surprised if mine was a 1 of 1 (I guess depending on other options).

541 - 544 of 544 Posts