Dodge Challenger Forum banner

541 - 544 of 544 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
OK, cool, thanks. Since you have access, what all can you tell us about these. Can you do a break down on 2018 SHAKER 392s?
Also, talking with my dad about my car, and math in general. (he's over 80, and we talk a lot of math stuff to keep our minds working...)
We were wondering, if you pick a year, like limit it to 2018, how many 1 of 1 cars are there?
If you think of it from the statistics, if there was say a B5 with certain options that was also 1 of 1, and a Destroyer Gray (Grey?) that was also a 1 of 1, you could say that there are 3 "1 of 1" cars so that could make it more interesting. We can take this to PM if it would be better.
Feel free to email me directly. [email protected]

Thanks,
-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got this message from FCA today. 1 of 2 isn't bad!

According to our records, there were 2 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack units built in Bright White Clear Coat Paint and equipped with Black- Suede Nappa Performance Seat (R/T Logo), Technology Group, Driver Convenience Group, Leather Interior Group, Scat Pack Stripe Group, Alpine Audio Group with Subwoofer, 6 Speed Manual TREMEC Transmission, 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI Engine, High Intensity Discharge Headlamps, Scat Pack Stripe, Uconnect 3C with 8.4" Display, 20x9.0 Forged/Painted Aluminum Wheels, and Black Brake Calipers for the 2015 model year. Sticker was $45,270 when new.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Got this message from FCA today. 1 of 2 isn't bad!

According to our records, there were 2 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack units built in Bright White Clear Coat Paint and equipped with Black- Suede Nappa Performance Seat (R/T Logo), Technology Group, Driver Convenience Group, Leather Interior Group, Scat Pack Stripe Group, Alpine Audio Group with Subwoofer, 6 Speed Manual TREMEC Transmission, 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI Engine, High Intensity Discharge Headlamps, Scat Pack Stripe, Uconnect 3C with 8.4" Display, 20x9.0 Forged/Painted Aluminum Wheels, and Black Brake Calipers for the 2015 model year. Sticker was $45,270 when new.
PLMCRZY got me some excellent information on my Challenger and the Charger I traded. He knew my VIN based on my options, definitely has the goods on the source information!
There is still a chance it is a 1 of 1 based on other options that FCA doesn't consider. My Charger was a 1 of 4, but the other 3 all had sunroofs or something that wasn't considered, and it was actually a 1 of 1, like my current Challenger.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks PLMCRZY for digging up the stats on my 2015 Ivory M6 SRT:

132 Ivory SRTs in the US for 2015
36 have the M6
24 (presumably of the M6) have the sunroof.
So I have at least 1 of just 24, which is into the same kind of rare territory as certain Italian exotics. Looks like the no-sunroof M6 cars are even rarer (only 12).

He says he wouldn't be surprised if mine was a 1 of 1 (I guess depending on other options).

541 - 544 of 544 Posts
About this Discussion
543 Replies
215 Participants
The Mountain
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing