D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in

Dodge : Challenger R/T 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

After Hours Restorations is proud to offer this beautiful 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T for your consideration. It is up for auction now and will be ready for delivery by the first week of April. This is a numbers matching 383 4 barrel car with a 727 automatic transmission. The transmission is not numbers matching to this car but the 383 is. Every part of this car has been completely restored and rebuilt. I can write paragraphs on this restoration. In short everything on this car has been restored correctly to factory specs. Even the parts that are not visible have been correctly plated and restored. This is a professional OE restoration using correct part numbers and date codes.* This is a factory red (FE5) car with black interior,*black top,*and a black longitudinal*stripe. After Hours Restorations is only interested in positive transactions. If for any reason the buyer is not satisfied with this vehicle at pick up the deposit will be returned ASAP and the transaction will be canceled, no questions asked. A deposit of $1000 by pay pal is due within 24 hours after auction ends. The balance will be due at pick up in cash or bank wire. Please visit link www.afterhoursrestorations.com for more pictures of this Challenger R/T.* Please take a few minutes to view some of our pictures and videos of past restorations.* We are a restoration shop specializing in mopars and have won multiple awards for our oem style restorations.* In addition to full oem rotisserie restorations we also do partial and custom restorations. Please feel free to contact me with any questions @ 586.549.4311 On Jan-20-14 at 07:00:46 PST, seller added the following information: Please visit www.afterhoursrestorations.com for more pictures of this Challenger R/T.* Please take a few minutes to view some of our pictures and videos of past restorations.* We are a restoration shop specializing in mopars and have won multiple awards for our oem style restorations.* In addition to full oem rotisserie restorations we also do partial and custom restorations. Please note a correction on the delivery date of this vehicle. It will be ready for delivery within 45 days of auction end. On Jan-20-14 at 07:32:12 PST, seller added the following information: In order not to violate ebay rules and polices this Challenger will be ready for delivery within 30 days of auction end. On Jan-20-14 at 17:50:49 PST, seller added the following information: I have had several questions is this car being restored to the fender tag/build sheet.* It is being restored per the fender tag.* The build sheet is missing.* I have attached a picture of the factory fender tag which reads: * EN1 N41 N42 N85 R11 V6X Y05 V3X A62 C55 C31 G33 J54 FE5 H6X9 000 105 146510 E63 D32 JS27 N0B 226279 * * On Jan-21-14 at 18:37:15 PST, seller added the following information: Please note this Challenger will only be sold completed as a turn key vehicle.* The auction is for a completed turn key car and I am not interested in selling it unfinished.* Thanks.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts