D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Lincoln University, Pennsylvania

Dodge : Challenger R/T Coupe 2-Door 2009 Dodge Challenger RT 5.7 Hemi

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

GREAT CAR IN GREAT CONDITION. *All mileage is highway.* I drove this car 150 miles up and back the length of the NJ turnpike (300miles) every day for 3 years, I was the only one riding in it and never raced or even drove crazy in it. It cruised at 2000 rpm most of the time. I changed the oil every 8 to 10000 miles using Castrol full synthetic titanium and a K&G filter. A cigarette has never been smoked in it. There is no body or interior damage. *This was my company car and I bought it from them when I left. The car is on it's 2nd pair of brakes and 3rd pair of tires.* At 125,000 miles the timing chain broke due to a faulty tensioner. The engine was partially rebuilt*At 125,000 miles*by Chrysler under their lifetime power train warranty.**So you could say it has 106,000 on the rebuilt engine.* The car runs perfectly and shows no signs of letting up.* It just passed PA inspection with no issues (not even wiper blades) and the emissions were clean. Pa inspection checks all safety components: Ball joints, wheel bearings, brakes , tires , lights exhaust and catalytic converters etc. *This car is worth a lot to me and I really hate selling it. I have priced for a quick easy sale because of the milage and any nit picky things that come up. I have honestly disclosed everything I know about the car. I am at my lowest price so serious inquires only. If you do not think the car is worth 15200.00 do not consider it or try to tell me why I should take less. *The difference in price between a comparably equipped one in comparable condition is between 8k to 10k. If you are looking for a Challanger RT fully equipped at a price less than one with a cloth interior, 6 cylinder motor and *16" wheels this is it. *It runs great and has a long way to go. I am willing to negotiate price in exchange for a quick and clean transaction.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts