Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in East Wenatchee, Washington

Dodge : Challenger R/T coupe R/T 1973 dodge challenger rt v8 auto black 440 six pack mopar red 2-dr coupe

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

* Brought To You By NorthWest Kustoms (440) *Six Pack Custom**Dodge Challenger Just Completed 440 (SIX PACK) FRESHLY REBUILT BOTH MOTOR TRANS AND SIX PACK Tri Core Aluminum Radiator W/ Dual Electric Fans *Complete New 3" Dual Exhaust Amazing "Blub BlubBlub Blub **Hedman Headers *New Valve Covers*Black *Mopar Performance *Complete New (Painless) Wiring Thru Whole Car *New R/T Hood (440 magnum)Badges Stripes/ Six Pack Decal** *Front Disc Brakes, New Booster, and Brake lines *Rear Drums Components New *New Tires Hi Performance Falken Z Series W/ 17" Cragar Soft 8's *Adjustable Rear Air Ride *Fresh Body Work Not Mud*Zero (Rust)* Fresh Custom Clear Coat Deep*& Rich Jet*Black Paint* With Custom Painted Accent trim and Other Parts & Pieces Thru out Car, *Fresh Smoked Black Out*Tint W/Original glass *New "Go-Wing Spoiler *New Deck lid *New Trunk Pans *New Floor Pans *New Fuel Tank and New Fuel Lines *Complete New Interior Except for rear seat side*Interior panels *Rear Seats just Completed & Refinished* *New Dash Modern Gauge’s *Auto Manual Floor Mounted Racing Style Ratchet Shifter *3.55 Gears *8 3/4 Rear end *Posi* *Power Steering *Basically A *New Car* *Old School Muscle Attitude and Looks.. More parts not listed Lots of receipts I reserve the right to end auction early. * Who ever Ante's up to Wins This Auction Will Love this Car and so will all your Friends and Admirers Contact me if Questions are*needed I will Try to answer any question you might have If a United States Veteran Wins The Bid For This Custom Challenger*Brought to you by NorthWest Kustoms* *I will present on Behalf Of My Company " NorthWest Kustoms*LLC*"*To Offer*A*600$ Cabelas Gift card*Or Bass Pro Shops Gift Card*at My Discretion I*Only have to be able to verify thru* service*records,,**that's it*you will be given What u have Rightfully*earned and deserve! *All Heart and passion went into this car to bring a 1 of a kind*custom to*the streets U will get Serious Looks When U*Roll up anywhere!!* That's what Went into this*Northwest Kustoms "Original"*440 Six Pack Custom*Challenger U Will Love This Machine It Is flat out sick!!!!! *Responsibility to make arrangements For Shipping Is The Bid Winners and Car will not be allowed to leave without all debts and payments Resolved and cleared thru my bank. Thank You VETS This is*My Appreciation For All You Have Fought For, My Freedom And All Here*By which so many Take For granted Thank You so Much From The NorthWest Kustoms Team *We have not Forgotten Nor*Our*Children We Say Thank You and May God Bless Your life seth*** *NWK On Dec-17-13 at 18:59:49 PST, seller added the following information: [google16e7fdf06e9bf4ba.html]

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts