Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Soda Springs, Idaho

Dodge : Challenger R/T Sassy Grass Green 340 Tribute 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T Sassy Grass Green 340 Tribute No Reserve

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

I am selling my 1971 Dodge Challenger.* This has* been my baby for the past 5 years.* It has been stored in its own climate controlled room in my home since I purchased it.* I purchased the car 5 years ago from an individual in the San Francisco area.* The car had spent most of its life in Denver Colorado where he purchased it I believe in the late 1990s.* He lived in Denver and took a road trip in the challenger to San Francisco a year before I bought it*and decided he like the are and stayed there.* The car is painted in the beautiful Sassy Grass Green.* The car was painted about three years ago.* The paint is very nice but does have a few chips.* I love to drive this car and it does not sit much other than winter.* I do not drive it in the snow or on rainy days.* All gauges, lights, wipers, heater,*etc.. work on the car.* The mileage is just under 45K and it drives like it has 45K but the car is too fun to drive so I doubt it is actual.* The interior is nice, seats, headliner, door panels are all nice and the dash is nice with no cracks.* The trunk and undercarriage are solid and in great shape.* The car has the snorkel fiberglass hood.* I have the original hood and springs if the new owner would like them.* The vinyl top is in nice condition but there is a little bubbling under the top in a few areas.* The engine runs great and has a ton of power*but does run a bit on the hot side if it idles long on warm days the transmission shifts smooth.* I was going to have the water pump replaced but it has not been enough of an issue to worry abou,t* the windows have been tinted and it looks good but there is a small spot on the drivers window down low that has pulled slightly.* the car has a nice CD player.* This is a beautiful car and gets thumbs up and attention everywhere it goes.* I take it to all of the local cruise ins and car shows.* It always shows well.* This car is fun to drive has power steering and 3:73 gears so it is very nice to cruise on backroads and/or the free way at freeway speeds.* I have attached a link to youtube with a walk around video of the car***** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oXOn3ykLXA If you need additional info or pics please let me know.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts