D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in

Dodge : Challenger Rallye 1972 Dodge Challenger

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

VERY VERY SOLID CAR!!!!! JS code car 340 4 speed. Fresh from Texas. originally a Hemi orange, (all the orange paint you see is the original paint from 1972) white interior, and white vinyl top car. power steering.* I picked this up to restore it but now relocating and forced to sell. No motor or trans. I do have a 440 HP1 block and forged crank for additional $800. Car comes with a brand new dash pad. not cap. All seats need covering but foams seam to be good. Rallye gauges are in excellent shape. Glass in excellent shape almost show quality, Front glass has a chip. Doesn't need any panel or floor pans replaced. took pics of rear quarters and as you can see they just small pin holes. Inners are solid. Car was bare metal from doors back was sprayed with opoxi primer for protection for shipping. Very hard to find these cars in this shape. Nice to do it your self so you know what you have when finished.* On Jan-14-14 at 04:35:32 PST, seller added the following information: Car is still for sale locally. I reserve the right to end auction early. Thank you. On Jan-16-14 at 16:39:08 PST, seller added the following information: Core support, and cowl numbers all match Vin.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts