Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever put a rear air diffuser on their Challengers? Steve White Motors sells them, interested on how that piece looks and is it hard to put on. Any pics would be great.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I got one..........

I got mine done (no thanks to the enclosed instructions) the unit is built strong but the predrilled holes we just useless not a big deal drilling your own though, looks bad a$$ when installed. I powder coated mine in a Translucent Red. Got it cheaper without their "powdercoated" unit, saved $50.00
Nice unit built strong, kind of hard to install if by yourself but still do-able with one person!

David

I'll try and remember to take a picture of it today after work.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I purchased mine through Steve White Motors. Installed it about 2 weeks ago. Looks great! The Challenger has studs that come out from the trunk. Those factory studs are used to bolt the diffuser on. The pre-made holes on the diffuser matched up perfectly with the studs,except 2 studs were too short to catch the nut. Still in all, the diffuser is sturdy and is a must on our cars! I will take pics this weekend, putting on the Corsa Extreme Exhaust, so it will be easier to take pics of the bottom end.

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
This thread needs pictures, it is useless without pictures.

I want to see one of these so i can be stupid and buy it lol

Shifty

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts