D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in

Dodge : Challenger rt clone 1970 Dodge Challenger

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

*For sale is a 1970 dodge challenger.* The car drives great and has been used as a daily driver.* I've taken it on 100+ trips with no problems.* The drive train has been reliable with the power to zoom away from the everyday cars.* I can connect my phone via bluetooth to the sound system that has more umph to it then i'll ever need (frankly annoys some of the neighboring cars i drive next to).* I do enjoy this car when i am able to drive it. The paint has some defects.* when i was preparing to paint the car back in 2011 i por 15 everything i saw, but there was an area that was blocked.* it was paint with the gorgeous paint that gleams in the sun (pearl additive), 2 years later it started to rust in the lower front area of the doors near the rocker panel.* when i saw this i drowned that obstructed area with por 15 and haven't notices the spot from growing but its still there. I get compliments and thumbs up when i just pull out onto the first main road.* list of features: 5.9l magnum engine out of a 99 dodge ram A518 transmission (rebuilt with less than 1000miles) has a early engage torque converter and more gears to last many miles to come. (able to handle 700 hp) 2009 dodge challenger 18" Al wheels song bt-3800 with 2 high power 10" subs and 4 mids and tweeters making a glorious sound system that is balanced (kenwood 1800watt amp for subs, and sony 800watt) new steering box new front and rear shocks ball joints and tie rods are less than 3 years old. rebuilt steering column Al 3 row radiator Internal high pressure fuel pump xeon headlamps LED tailLights rebuilt heater box (has option of A/c, car has the condenser on it) power steering power brakes power windows power locks viper alarm system. tough car cover Note: i will put the leather BMW seats in the car rather then the ones you see in pictures (to fit less tall people) i have wiring diagram/manual that comes with the car WARNING: you will get attention if you get this car, prepare for smiling faces when the crowd gazes at you. On Jan-27-14 at 16:33:31 PST, seller added the following information: It has subframe connectors frnt disk brakes and gets about 17mpg You can check out the car in person, i more than welcome it

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts