Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Until Admin possibly develops a forum screen saver, as they did for 300Cforums.com, then you can do as I did. If you're using Windows XP, then simply create a My Gallery folder within your My Documents folder on your hard drive, then direct it to the Windows XP 'EasyPhoto' Slide Show screen saver. I've got about 200 Dodge 'Challenger' photos in there now...which change about every minute or so. :cool:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
allhemi said:
Wish I had XP:( I'm on 98
No problem. Although I haven't tried this one myself, you might like to try this program I found on the web for you which is available for Windows 95/98...it's free. ;)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Mr.DJ said:
No problem. Although I haven't tried this one myself, you might like to try this program I found on the web for you which is available for Windows 95/98...it's free. ;)
Could you give me a link?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As far as I know it did, as I actually discovered it after somebody else had pointed it out to me shortly after I purchased my new Sony desktop 'media center' PC...before I installed any additional programs onto the hard drive.

I access it by right clicking on the desktop, left clicking on the Screen Saver tab, and then left clicking on something called 'EasyPhoto' Slide Show (which lays amongst the other screen saver options. I never even tried utilizing this particular feature until last week, and it has worked very well so far. Maybe it's just something that comes installed with XP Media Edition, as I don't have any other computer currently running XP. :confused:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Mr.DJ said:
it's just something that comes installed with XP Media Edition, :confused:
BINGO!!...We have a winner!!! LOL!

Doesn't matter anyway. I have managed to CREATE a working screensaver with the images and willbe uploading it tonite. I'll post a link to it here later.

JFF:D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Mr.DJ said:
Until Admin possibly develops a forum screen saver, as they did for 300Cforums.com, then you can do as I did. If you're using Windows XP, then simply create a My Gallery folder within your My Documents folder on your hard drive, then direct it to the Windows XP 'EasyPhoto' Slide Show screen saver. I've got about 200 Dodge 'Challenger' photos in there now...which change about every minute or so. :cool:
dang where did you get all those pics

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sr4tuner said:
dang where did you get all those pics
I've just collected them, as well as hundreds of others throughout the years...with the 'Challenger' concept becoming the most recent addition. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts