Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen other peoples cars on here who have the se grill badge opposite of the challenger script. I swear i saw one that had an R/T style lettering but with S/E instead. I loved how it looked and would like to know does anyone on here have it/know where i could possibly find one?? thanks! :)

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
I did this. I used this website and got the letters in Red. For the slash you have to get a % and use an exacto knife to cut off the percent zeros. Also, do NOT use the sticky that comes with the letters. Go to a hardware store and get better two sided 3M tape. If you don't within a few months they will fall off.

! Chrome Letters & Numbers Style 2 - Italic Gloss Red 1.2" - Chrome Auto Emblems

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!! i ordered the letters and % sign! ill be sure to follow your directions and pick up some better adhesive, im pretty sure your car was the one i was talking about that i saw on the forum! it looks awesome and cant wait to give it a try!

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Thanks!! i ordered the letters and % sign! ill be sure to follow your directions and pick up some better adhesive, im pretty sure your car was the one i was talking about that i saw on the forum! it looks awesome and cant wait to give it a try!
Thanks!

Hey... when you are ready to do it use masking tape or scotch tape to put them on the grille first to make sure you like where they are. I made the mistake of thinking oh here is fine and when you stand back it did not look right the first time.

If you scrape off the old sticky stuff then cut a piece for each letter, adhere it to the back and then use and exacto knife to cut the extra away from the letters that appears to be the easiest way. It takes some time but it is well worth it. I wish Chrysler or someone would make an S/E like the R/T but I never found one in a ton of searching.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Ive seen other peoples cars on here who have the se grill badge opposite of the challenger script. I swear i saw one that had an R/T style lettering but with S/E instead. I loved how it looked and would like to know does anyone on here have it/know where i could possibly find one?? thanks! :)
probably dgibson on his intimidator SE. he traded that though for a R/T

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
yup, this is what my grille badge looked like,. I basically made it my self, after having someone make me a decal. what sets I had made have been sold already.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts