Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in

Dodge : Challenger SRT8 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Coupe 2-Door 906 whp Financing Available

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

WOW! MUST SEE!* LIKE NEW! LOADED WITH EXTRAS! 906 whp to the Wheel!* see dyno sheet* THIS CAR WAS JUST FINISHED* ONLY 300 MILE ON THIS ENGINE. Well* here is one of the baddest* built challengers in* usa today .im selling I have no idea why other the wife nagging* and Im bored.but this car is one bad ***** ive own this car for last 4 years* . Scott at AFTERHOURS MOPAR PERFORMANCE built this car from head to toe. I treated this car with a true open Check book NEVER HESITATED ON HOW MUCH I SPENT I * ONLY WANTED LOTS OF HORSE POWER THE MOTOR WAS JUST BUILT BY DAVE AT MODERMUSLE 276661934 THIS SHORT BLOCK IS THE STRONGEST BUILT BY DAVE IT WAS MADE TO HOLD LOTS OF POWER . INCLUDED IS BUILD SHEET ON MOTOR Kenny Bell 3.6*l*Super Charger! Forged 6.1 Liter Built Motor Engine Builder-DAVE AT Modern Muscle 3.6 Liter KennyBell MAMMOTH SuperCharger, Mammoth150mm throotle*Body** , ALUM PORTED HEADS HEADERS3IN EXHAUST ALL WAY BACK900HP to the wheel! SEE DYNO Built Transmission by BuilderBill Paramount Paramount Drive Shaft 1000HP Axle Fiore Fuel System Dual Fuel Tuned Auto.* All Top Of The Line!* 22 Inch Wheels! LESS*300 MILES ON THIS FULLY BUILT MONSTER!!!! OVER 100000 DOLLARS IN THIS CAR!!! * michaelsautosales.com* 9542956853

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts