Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Shawnee, Kansas

Dodge : Challenger SRT8 Coupe 2-Door ~ 2010 Dodge Challenger ProCharger Supercharged SRT8 Hemi 6.1 + MORE!! 521 HP ~

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

This listing is for the following: 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Procharger Silver exterior Black interior 6 speed 521hp 483 torque Kenne Bell Boost A Pump Underdrive pulley Cat back exhaust - not sure on make but it sounds good Mopar billit cue ball shifter and short throw shifter * Recent work done to car: Hone block Polish crankshaft Resurface heads Balanced New engine kit that includes rings, bearings, head set, head bolts, lower gasket kit 8 brand new Mahle forged pistons * I am driving this car at times.* So, the mileage might*go up, but not an unreasonable amount. **** Car has been covered until 12-16-13.* Drove it for the day it screams.* Very impressive!!* *** * Sorry about the black dot in the pictures.* I took some new ones today hoping I cleaned off my lens, but noticed I failed.* This is a very nice car! * I purchased this car in April with 16k miles as a personal fun 2nd car.* It is always in my garage and driven by me.* It ran good before the work, but I thought about doing a few things to the car*as time/money allows.**I am stoked about adding the forged pistons and glad I did.* This will only help the longevity of the engine.* I have put 1k miles on the car since the pistons were installed.* The 1st 500 miles were very easy and changed the oil after and had it tuned and on the dyno machine.* It sounds fantastic and runs great.* I have workers next door who come outside everytime they hear it start.**Anyway, I found a lifted truck I want now.* So, I am putting the Challenger up for sale.* If the truck sells before I sell this, I will probably just cover it up for the winter. No issues No surprises Be prepared for lots of rubbernecking from people.* I am surprised how many people look, smile, give you the thumbs up and just talk at the gas station!! This will not disappoint.* Please don't ask what the reserve price is as I won't disclose.*

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts