D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Bay Shore, New York

Dodge : Challenger SRT8 Coupe 2-Door 2010 dodge srt 8 show car

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

No reserve !!!!!Fully loaded 2010 srt8 Dodge Challenger ;navigation *u-conect satellite, touch screen .heated seats ,moon roof 13 speaker with kicker in trunk.* Stick of course*, show car , not a thing missed .garage kept never in rain or snow.I will try to list extras but im sure i will miss something on the multiple car show winner!!!! not a mark on this car ... non smoker. ******************************** diablo tune i1000 ******************************** billet catch can ******************************** moroso* aluminium overflow tank ******************************** tinted windows *********************************pdf black chrome stock srt rims ,with billett centercaps, *********************************hurst billett shifter with hurst stick and ball ,plus nostalgigic hurst shifter. ******************************** full chromed out engine compartment,way to much to list, you know what you are looking at well over $2000 spent ******************************* mopar cold air ******************************** bbk throttle body 85 mm ******************************** 3 inch stainless exhaust with outlaw flowmaster. sounds unreal. CUSTOM NOT A SHITTY KIT. ******************************** trunk; ,mat ,flag fire ext stays ******************************** 4 brand new goodyears all the way around, just because i hated the f1s. ******************************** mopar hood pins. Sequential tailights . ********************************

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts