Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Lakeland, Florida

Dodge : Challenger SRT8 Coupe 2-Door Featured MOPAR NOW Magazine Supercharged 2010 SRT8 Challenger 1 of 400 Fuchsia

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

This 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 color is Furious Fuchsia, and is equipped with:*6.1 Hemi Engine, Edelbrock E Force Supercharger (just installed), 20" Custom Factory Wheels, Brembo brakes, Pearl Leather Trimmed Seats, My Gig GPS Satellite Navagation Radio with Kicker Sub Woofer In trunk, Power Sun Roof, Heated Seats, Steering Wheel Controls,Push Button Start, Carbon Fiber Hood Stripe, Homelink, added side stripe. *Has two keys, orignal window sticker, missing manual can be found here on ebay reasonable. It runs great and is a blast to drive, non-smoker, adult driven, car has been paint metered showing no panels painted, no accidents, remainder of factory 5 year 100k powertrain warranty. Sorry I do not offer buy here pay here or take trade ins.* * * * * * * * * * * *2010 Challenger SRT8 Supercharged * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *#169 of 400* * * * * * * Featured in MOPAR NOW Magazine fall/2013 Buy it here for thousands less before it goes to Mecum Auction and save on fees that would get passed along to the buyer ($500 listing fee and 8% seller fee) Fly into Tampa or Orlando have a mini vacation and drive it home! Buyer is responsible for all sales taxes and title fees related to this transaction.* Buyer is also responsible for making all shipping/delivery arrangements as well as payment for shipping/delivery. * Florida residents will pay 6% sales tax and appropriate County surtax at the time of purchase and all other fees associated with transferring title and transferring or purchasing license plates. * Out of state residents will pay 6% Florida sales tax, unless their state of residence has lower sales tax rate or Buyer will take delivery of the vehicle in their state. Out of state residents will also be responsible for all other charges associated with transferring title and/or with purchasing a temporary license plate and will pay for registration and titling fee in their state of residence.** * This vehicle is offered for sale on an AS-IS basis with NO GUARANTEE or WARRANTY of any kind Expressed or Implied by Sun State Auto Sales. Any remaining warranty is from the manufacturer. * I try my best to describe the condition of the vehicles I sell, but I cannot cover every single detail/item of the car.* Sometimes auction cars are missing owners manuals, floor mats, have small dings/scratches and only have one key. Buyer must rely solely on his/her personal judgment and/or personal or third party inspection of the vehicle prior to bidding/purchasing. * Do not assume anything, if it is not listed or not clear to you, ask before you bid. Please have all of your financing/payment arrangements (bank pre-approval, loans, etc.) in place and ready to use before placing a bid. I recommend and encourage all Buyers to complete the vehicle inspection in person or by anyone Buyer chooses and trusts, before placing any bids. *I DO NOT RESPOND TO LOWBALL OFFERS* *RESERVE PRICE WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED* * All of my vehicles are advertised for sale locally, therefore I reserve the right to end the auction at any time. Thank you very much for viewing my auction and good luck bidding!!! Did you notice my auction didn't contain any small print with hidden charges! seller added the following information: I've had several questions about the cost of the supercharger. It runs $7,315 plus installation. It was done at Inline Performance as covered in magazine article. Mopar Now magazine is part of Mopar Muscle Magazine. I do not charge any dealer/prep/document fees.Hope this covers a lot of questions. I can be reached at 863-255-4O26 or message me here.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts