Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
It's a leftie so it wasn't made for that market. Likely an enthusiast with plenty bucks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
There are a couple of them over here. The yen is so strong they essentially buy our cars at 20% off. I want to buy a 2012 SRT8 and get it shipped here as I'm stationed here.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Sweet! Love the fender flares! I don't like The front and rear lights, or the DIY intercooler? A semi boso (I don't think anyone will know what I'm talking about) style challenger? Other than that.. Like!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
+1 to the fender flares, that looks AWESOME!!

Also, bosozoku FTW!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
wtf at the head and tail lights.

I feel bad for Japanese muscle enthusiasts. It's like, they see this and think "oh heck yeah, a Challenger!" Then they take a second look and its been uglified. What a let down. Whats up with this owner? Just having a Challenger would be quite unique there, why go and mess it up?

·
Registered
6,351 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Have you ever seen what they do to vans over there????

Holy crow............it is an updated version of the flying Winnebago from Spaceballs

Do you think they dress up like Princess Vespa and Lone Star or like Mickey and Minnie????

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
ruined a perfectly good memorial day breakfast looking at that challenger

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Holy crow............it is an updated version of the flying Winnebago from Spaceballs

Do you think they dress up like Princess Vespa and Lone Star or like Mickey and Minnie????

Sir we've been jammed... Rasberry! Only one person would give me the Rasberries... LONE STAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Sweet! Love the fender flares! I don't like The front and rear lights, or the DIY intercooler? A semi boso (I don't think anyone will know what I'm talking about) style challenger? Other than that.. Like!!!!
That's an oil cooler, not intercooler. It's kinda boso, but not too bad. I like it (lived there for 3 years and had many cars).

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,978 Posts
I saw a silver SRT8 Challenger in Doha Qatar last week!! I was just telling a friend of mine, "wouldn't it be neat to see a Challenger over here" Not even 3 seconds later one comes roaring by us at a local mall!!! Too awesome, it had different rims and it said "Challenger SRT8" on the rocker panels in big letters...I guess in case anyone was wondering what it was...

·
Registered
116 Posts
its kinda like seeing an R33 Skyline in the states, not a big fan of the oil cooler out front but i think it looks good. The tail lights look like a skylines as well.

·
Registered
183 Posts
The roads suck in Japan. Gas is also super expensive. I lived there for a bit. My dad was stationed there.

Personally I'd rather have an EVO or STi there. Won't be as unique, but there's way more parts available and they're perfect for the driving conditions.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I give the Japanese owner a :thumbsup: for owning a Challenger, but two thumbs down :thdown: :thdown: for trying to turn it into an American ricer.:ninja:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts