Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Newbie Here. I figured I’d try here on the boards to see if I could find something.

I’m looking to buy a Dodge Challenger SXT between the years 2012-2015. No sunroof. As for the color, I’m looking for Orange like Go Mango, but Black would work as well. Clean title only. No projects, please. I’m currently in Southern California.

·
Registered
2011 SXT Built in the Canada Plant
2,322 Posts
Check Car Guru's, Auto Trade, Kelly Blue Book there are tons of them out there.... Also check with Offerup as well
Then Check the Vin's on this site for any Recalls the vehicle my have outstanding and get them done at no cost.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I definitely look up those sources. The last couple of cars I found either a hidden 4k in taxes were added at the last minute or the owner neglected to mention the salvage title :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
737 Posts
Any car you buy there is going to be sales tax you have to pay.
I found mine on Car Guru's and the price was good but i looked for like 5-6 months as i was looking specifically for a B5 but never found one for a decent enough price. Well i found one but it had paint issues i didnt want.

Settled on Billet in my username pic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any car you buy there is going to be sales tax you have to pay.
I found mine on Car Guru's and the price was good but i looked for like 5-6 months as i was looking specifically for a B5 but never found one for a decent enough price. Well i found one but it had paint issues i didnt want.

Settled on Billet in my username pic.
Yea I get that there will always be those fees. I told the dealership it was a dishonest ad because had they should list the car at the price they really are asking for vs what I perceived as a bait and switch. I even asked a sales rep before I went to the dealership if this was the actual price for the car as advertised and the response was yes. I called the next morning and after one of the reps tried to sell me a Honda instead I was done. Nothing wrong with it, but definitely NOT was I’m looking for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts