Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in

Dodge : Challenger T/A package 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 5.7L Hemi 6 speed manual non-smoker one owner 9k mi

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

*** 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T ** 8900 original miles! ** 5.7 Hemi V/8 naturally aspirated ** 6 speed manual transmission ** T/A package Includes T/A hood scope, T/A rear Spoiler, Strobe black stripes ** Mopar Cold Air intake ** 4 x Forged Aluminum 22" wheels ** 4 x 255/50/22 Goodyear tires ** Air conditioning, Cruise control, tilt steering column, ** Anti lock brakes, 4 wheel disc ** Posi-traction rear ** Power windows, doors, locks, driver seat ** Passenger, Driver side airbags ** One owner, Non smoker ** Garage kept, and covered since purchased on 4/13/10 ** No dents, scratches, nearly perfect On Jan-10-14 at 06:48:24 PST, seller added the following information: **** Good news! *I have reduced the reserve price by $3000! *** So please bid to buy as a serious buyer of this like new car! ** Winner will also win the original Hood and Trunk lid stored in original factory boxes.* * Technically since I am not a dealer I can not certify the car. However, I worked For Dodge and I assure you the car would easily pass certification in its nearly like new condition! * Please I will only sell to someone who will promise to take as good as care of her as I have, so buy with confidence! *

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts