Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
223 Posts
Brochure had stated that I would have blue stitching in seats for my 2010 B5 Blue Pearl? The center console stitching is blue, but the front seats and rear seat are gray? Any info? Picked up car lst friday eve...have not been to dealership r/t bad weather. I have other cars to drive in bad weather! :)
same here gasman last fri 10-30 picked mine up and i have blue threads in console lid none on seats, let me know what you hear

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just had the RRT-090018 - MyGig Screen Frozen update done. Not that I was having a screen problem, the dealer just opted to do that as well as replace the battery / cables. Now my Lockpick is not working and I'm not getting a return call from Coastal. :icon_evil:

Anyone else or did I just get 'lucky'?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'll Check with dealer r/t warranty items

My R/T state plates just came in...I'll pick them up tommorrow, 5 Nov and ask service about stiching color?? I'll also ask about this front wheel spinle nut problem that chrysler knows nothing about? Hoping my 73 will be completed tomorrow aslo!

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I just had the RRT-090018 - MyGig Screen Frozen update done. Not that I was having a screen problem, the dealer just opted to do that as well as replace the battery / cables. Now my Lockpick is not working and I'm not getting a return call from Coastal. :icon_evil:

Anyone else or did I just get 'lucky'?
Coastal has a track record of poor customer service. I would update to the latest MyGIG software. You have v1.220 which came out last March. v2.043 was just released and includes a lot of fixes and improvements. Dealer would not have it yet, but you can download and install it yourself.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks resumespeed for updating recalls...I'll print out page one and bring to dealer today! He had not heard of any recalls? Thanks again! This info is invaluable and may have saved a chally front end! :)

Mike

·
Registered
468 Posts
I just had RRT 09-073( improve drivability) done on Nov 6. Does anybody know what the improvement was. I noticed that when I push the pedal to the floor it now spins the tires. When I did this before I would just hear a chirp from the tires and gone. Does this effect traction control?

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Recall Hard start hot??

Anyone had a recall for "Hard start Hot"? If so did you have a problem and was it resolved. I have no problem but when I see the fuse boxes melting I get a tad worried:scratchhead:

·
Registered
42 Posts
my 2010 B5 not involved in recall for hub nuts! Front end tight! I noticed the recall/bulletin on console fix for stitching color. I may just keep the blue stiching on my console:). Thanks again for valuable info!

Mike

·
Registered
34 Posts
HI
My 08 srt8 has been having hard starting issues since I got her. they replaced the starter first, now they have replaced the 'left' fuel pump.... but I still have the problem. Anyone have any ideas? other than take it to another dealer?
thanks
Belinda

·
Registered
465 Posts
I had trouble starting my 08 Challenger last month. I pushed the start button about 6 times before it finally started. I checked CSN J21 Hot start engine cranking and is for the 09. How about the 08 Challengers?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey Gang!

I have 775 miles on my 2010 rt...twice now the battery has drained completely down? The car is 2 months old...with the bad weather she sits in garage with big bro blue. Question!!! On the tach on the bottom a bunch of digital numbers come up 000039??? When i hook up the OBD II analyser there are no codes??? The battery checks out...all cells ok per battery tester!

I have not been to the dealer....I have a float charge attached now to maintain battery? Any one know why the battery is being drained? If the car sits 4 days it gets drained? I checked to ensure all is off? no lights on....ipod disconnected. When i have a day off and the weather is good I'll hit the dealership...unless someone has an idea!

Mike

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hey Gang!

I have 775 miles on my 2010 rt...twice now the battery has drained completely down? The car is 2 months old...with the bad weather she sits in garage with big bro blue. Question!!! On the tach on the bottom a bunch of digital numbers come up 000039??? When i hook up the OBD II analyser there are no codes??? The battery checks out...all cells ok per battery tester!

I have not been to the dealer....I have a float charge attached now to maintain battery? Any one know why the battery is being drained? If the car sits 4 days it gets drained? I checked to ensure all is off? no lights on....ipod disconnected. When i have a day off and the weather is good I'll hit the dealership...unless someone has an idea!

Mike
You might try pulling down the back seat and seeing if the trunk light is broken and thus stuck on.

Just a thought.

Cliff

·
Super Moderator
14,803 Posts
Hey Gang!

I have 775 miles on my 2010 rt...twice now the battery has drained completely down? Question!!! On the tach on the bottom a bunch of digital numbers come up 000039??? When i hook up the OBD II analyser there are no codes??? The battery checks out...all cells ok per battery tester!

Any one know why the battery is being drained? If the car sits 4 days it gets drained? I checked to ensure all is off? no lights on....ipod disconnected. When i have a day off and the weather is good I'll hit the dealership...unless someone has an idea!

Mike
The code 39 display is low system voltage message. You likely have a battery that has a bad cell. There have been batches of bad batteries (I had one myself). Get it checked out by the dealer - there is a service campaign for the negative cables and undersized batteries.

My original battery worked okay, but the larger replacement unit went bad after 3 weeks - new one works fine w/o issues.

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
good post lots of info.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks for the quick responses! Plan on having this checked out when the sun is out more than 24 hours!!!!

Mike

41 - 60 of 82 Posts