Dodge Challenger Forum banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I bought a used 2012 Challenger SRT8 with about 14.4 K miles. After seeing this list, I want to take it in to a dealer to have them fix what needs to be fixed. Unfortunately I've had some bad experiences at dealerships with my last dodge. Any other options? I really don't trust dealerships
As for any recalls, most dealers should be able to tell you if they have been performed on your vehicle. May be the same for TSBs.

In regard to other options, I guess it depends on what items on that list you're talking about. Assuming its possible, you can do the work yourself or through a trusted 3rd party but then it won't be for free. .....nor will it be covered under warranty (now and in the future). Here in CA any recalls affecting emissions must be taken care of before you can re-register the vehicle. In those cases, there is no choice that I know of except to take the vehicle to an authorized dealer for the repair.

·
Registered
813 Posts
2008-2014 Dodge Challenger Technical Service Bulletins and Recalls...
Sorry for the bump guys but I was hoping that ResumeSpeed or someone with the info could make a 2015 TSB thread? There are at least a couple floating around I've found on here but I've no idea if there are more. I won't be getting TSB or recall information from Dodge so this forum is my only resource!

Thanks in advance.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts