Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Per request I have placed a few pictures of the DODGE chrome center caps for the R/T Classic wheels. These were ordered with part# obtained here on CT. Have included picture of cap and packaging as well. Sorry about picture quality. They were taken with mobile phone and lighting in garage not too good.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
What did you pay for those?

·
Registered
473 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
A lot cheaper than Billett, if you don't mind the plastic.

Love the Fuelly. Might sign up.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Will those fit the chrome clad 20s?
From what I read they will fit all wheels except the SRTs. There is a different part number for the Classic wheels though just incase anyone else sees this.

·
Registered
250 Posts
From what I read they will fit all wheels except the SRTs. There is a different part number for the Classic wheels though just incase anyone else sees this.
But these were put on a classic wheel though right? So the part # shown in the original post is the part # for the classic wheels?

Is there a different part # for Chrome Clads? Does anyone have it?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But these were put on a classic wheel though right? So the part # shown in the original post is the part # for the classic wheels?

Is there a different part # for Chrome Clads? Does anyone have it?

Yes they were put on a Classic R/T wheel. I "think" the part number I provided was for the Classic wheels. When the Parts Mgr. pulled it up on computer I think it showed the Classic wheel. The odd thing was that the picture of the cap in their database still showed the Rams head with that part number. We went ahead and ordered them to see which we would get and we rx the DODGE lettered caps. Thinking maybe dealership needed to update database???

·
Registered
466 Posts
i like them
awesome!!!!

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
You need to paint your calipers and rotors now.I painted mine black since the car is white w black srtipes.
This is probably dumb but when you painted the rotors, did you have to remove each wheel (tire)?

And, what is the best black paint to use?

·
Registered
2,823 Posts

·
Premium Member
559 Posts

·
Registered
9,351 Posts
Just ordered a set for my RT Classic along with the pedal kit.

These caps will look a nicer than the old goat heads, and priced right too.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
What would they cost if we made them in the US? Economics my friend.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts