·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
712 Posts
Done :D

I voted NO to the question "would I buy this car if it were only available with an automatic transmission?" (I probably would, but I'm not telling them that ;) ). Hopefully they'll get enough "NOs" to make them understand we want to row our own gears!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Done! I did vote that I wouldn't buy one if it only comes with an automatic tranny :( . BTW, great site you have here.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
DONE!

Hats off to DC for getting peoples (our) feedback on the new Challenger.

2008 is just far enough away for me to finish the mods and pay off the Magnum R/T, and save a bit for a new Challenger!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
allhemi said:
Welcome dark age 53!!
Thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing when DC decides to build the Challenger, like many other people I have a couple of other cars that I'll be looking at if DC doesn't decide to build the Challenger.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Lets not get fixated on a T56 stick. I personally want a car that will cruise at low RPMs and run 12 sec Qtrs. I have a T56 in my Viper and it can not be shifted for optimum ET. My Viper would be 3 to 4 tenths quicker with an auto. With the current technology in six speed Autos (GM) a similar HD auto would make the Challenger street friendly and optimize straight line performance. Don't forget your roots. The Torqueflite revolutionized drag racing, do it again with this car! Bottom line an auto will be quicker than a stick.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
DARK AGE 53 said:
Thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing when DC decides to build the Challenger, like many other people I have a couple of other cars that I'll be looking at if DC doesn't decide to build the Challenger.

If DC decides not to build this car then they better go hide under a rock!!:cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
allhemi said:
I don't think thats big enough to hide under if you got some pissed off people looking for you for not building the challenger!!:D :D :D
O.K, I believe that was the world's largest rock, not a rock but what about this?:) :D

We need some good news from DC to keep us from straying, come on DC help us out here.

Al

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
DARK AGE 53 said:
O.K, I believe that was the world's largest rock, not a rock but what about this?:) :D

We need some good news from DC to keep us from straying, come on DC help us out here.

Al

That might work...:D :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts