Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wow after all the anticipation that we would see the 2015 Challenger and Hellcat intro at first Detroit, then Chicago, then Irvine and then New York ????.....and now this ! :disappointed:

April Fools !!! :silly:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
The sad part APRIL FOOLS MITE BE ON YOU Dodge mite cancel the helcat and the change look of the challenger you never know about DODGE or Obama he likes those little smart cars

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
In Obama's defense, the last car he actually bought with his own coin was a Chrysler 300C. Once he got into political power he bought a Ford Escape Hybrid.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Hey EricG You must not keep up on Obama. He does not like mucle cars he wants to get read of the old classic cars whats that tell you

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
And somehow you manage to link dodge's poor decision making to Obama.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
LOL...I'll admit the OP gave me palpitations for a minute...!

Happy April Fools everyone!

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Hey EricG You must not keep up on Odama He does not like mucle cars he wants to get read of the old classic cars whats that tell you
I don't actually, but I do know that most of what is said about the guy isn't actually true...so guess what I think about your latest statement, probably a bunch of crap. We DO need some sort of environmental control, as a fully degreed and certified meteorologist and someone with a pretty good working knowledge of climate and climate change(but not as a profession) let's just say that the climate isn't "just fine". That said, I still drive a hot rod. I don't feel that bad about it, but mainly because I do not log a lot of miles. If I drove a lot, I would drive a more fuel efficient car.

Damn - and this was an April Fool's thread!!! Ahhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
And somehow you manage to link dodge's poor decision making to obama.
I'm not an Obama voter but I was trying to connect those dots as well :scratchhead:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Don't do that to me!!!! I've already got my press passes for NY and am expecting something huge!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Well played sir...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
The sad part APRIL FOOLS MITE BE ON YOU Dodge mite cancel the helcat and the change look of the challenger you never know about DODGE or Obama he likes those little smart cars
Yeh..........our fearless leader :liar: loves "little cars" for the rest of us, but look at the example he sets:

He was driving a 300C just before he took office, now he and his entourage consists of umpteen limos and God knows how many gas-guzzling black Suburbans. In addition, he's got Air Force One to toy with, particularly when he and/or his wife want to vacation (as they do, rather frequently.) I'll be the first to admit that this is the way modern heads of state travel -but- it's the hypocrisy that I detest.

Regards,

Gary aka "beamg5"

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
How did this turn political and into an Obama bashing thread ??

Move on, he alone is not the heart of all evil - geeze !

Oh And good April fools joke for all us challenger geeks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,671 Posts
NOT being political but only 1024 more days... then the next knucklehead gets in. They ALL suck, both sides.
I thought april fools ended in elementary school.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts