Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
OH YEAH. This thread is going to be a BLAST. Macho manly colors with macho manly names. Ladies and girly-men, check out.

I recommend "Jet Streak", "Beer Foam", "Blood Stain", "Chalk Outline", "Impact Contusion", "Bloody Knuckles".

On a serious note, I like the looks of some of those colors.

·
Registered
35 Posts
ok its not manly- but i have a '17 go green - didn't like the color from pictures but when
when I saw in person I thought what the heck. I get more compliments from 55+ ladies at the grocery store and gas station than anyone else. it's good I don't give a rat's ass what people think? next time maybe something more many!

·
Super Moderator
14,189 Posts
I think Root Beer would be different. Many of the others seem like slightly different hues of existing colors. Also, as far as names, I also like Wicked Witch and Blood Shot, but Garbage Can and Toe-Tag??? What are they thinking? Could you imagine a proud owner showing off his new "Garbage Can" Challenger to his friends?? What fun the Stang and Camaro owners would have with this name!

I could be an advertising executive and come up with similar names. How about "Puke Purple," "Fungus Green," "BO Blue," "Throw-Up Yellow," or "Stinky Feet Brown?" :lol:

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Burnout Blue should be a light gray with a slight tinge of blue.

·
Registered
426 Posts
One of those colors is a Easter egg and will be used. One of the blues was in the latest commercial with a charger wearing it.
The gold T/A ,Shaker car had side exit exhaust, with cutouts, tied in near the transmission. It also had Mopar stage 1 springs on it.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
ok its not manly- but i have a '17 go green - didn't like the color from pictures but when
when I saw in person I thought what the heck. I get more compliments from 55+ ladies at the grocery store and gas station than anyone else. it's good I don't give a rat's ass what people think? next time maybe something more many!
You do get the hidden reference in your color's name right? your color is Green Go (not go green) or "Gringo" which is a slang term used by Mexicans to refer to white men... So yeah, your car's color literally means white "man". That, and the color green "going" somewhere. Mopar was famous for double non PC meanings.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Wish there was a clearer pictures of all the colors.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Anyone catch the two Will Ferrell references to the color palette? Hint, two different movies... Both excellent!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,629 Posts
What, no Skid Mark?

A Guy

Reactions: Gila Hemi

·
Registered
694 Posts
have to admit warmed the heart to see the real car was yellow jacket. a side note on the t/a unless my eyes were fooling me it had a body colored shaker. pretty neat. is that a real option on the t/a this year or maybe '19. if so news to me.

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,934 Posts
have to admit warmed the heart to see the real car was yellow jacket. a side note on the t/a unless my eyes were fooling me it had a body colored shaker. pretty neat. is that a real option on the t/a this year or maybe '19. if so news to me.
Nope, not for 2018 and as of right now there is no proof we will even get T/As in 2019. A Shaker T/A.....hmmmm

1 - 20 of 71 Posts