Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Scaty
44 Posts
Ive been contemplating taking off my bees on the sides and just keeping the scat on the spoiler, they’ve always looked weird to me lol but then I just wanna leave my car how it is as well….. I’m so torn 😩

·
Premium Member
4,023 Posts
Ive been contemplating taking off my bees on the sides and just keeping the scat on the spoiler, they’ve always looked weird to me lol but then I just wanna leave my car how it is as well….. I’m so torn 😩
Ditto, the Bees are cool.
If you take them off anyway. I would like to buy them. Not kidding.

Reactions: Jweadon

·
Registered
35 Posts
The bees are awesome and make the 392 special! Keep them!!! You may regret it later like my dad did with his Fairlane GT. His car had GT caps in the center of his rallye wheels that had to be removed every time he did a tire change. A tire shop asked him if he wanted them and since they were in the way he said no and the shop threw them away. Now, you can’t get originals anymore and he kicks himself for getting rid of them.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I've got a very plain SXT, but I get my fenders checked all the time - happened again just last weekend.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
970 Posts
Obviously I like Dodge but not in chrome block letters. 392 looks great.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I would leave it as it came from Dodge. Old fuddy-duddy... that's me.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts