Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,695 Posts
Ive been contemplating taking off my bees on the sides and just keeping the scat on the spoiler, they’ve always looked weird to me lol but then I just wanna leave my car how it is as well….. I’m so torn 😩

A Guy

Reactions: Jweadon

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
ANythi
Thats stupid, sounds like the combination for the luggage of an idiot... Note to self: change the combination on my luggage.
Top 10 best movies ever - and Yes I know what JAFO is, I have a nametag at work that says it for certain situations.

·
Premium Member
2021 SPWB Shaker A8
582 Posts
Looks great Fran, nice work!

Ditto, the Bees are cool.
If you take them off anyway. I would like to buy them. Not kidding.
I'm going to have some badges for you once I get my baby back and shake out the minor upgrades I'm doing. Custom painted badges are inbound.

• Love
Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T
178 Posts
Question... Why do some people remove "Dodge" from the car?
I removed mine because the panel was so scratched up by the previous owner. Put a Luxe decal on the area and replaced the DODGE with the Challenger script, because I like that look better.

Reactions: Yonko and 87GN

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,695 Posts
I debadge everything. The Dodge wasn't removed to not have something Dodge on the car, it was removed because all badges go, and that shiny piano black panel is one of my favorite things on the car. I'm a sucker for gloss black
Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Sky Tire Cloud

A Guy

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Question... Why do some people remove "Dodge" from the car?
SO I could put on the 392.

Not to get anyone all freaked out but, honestly I am not a "Dodge" guy. I am a car guy. If it is an awesome car I would like to own it, brand aside. I have owned GTO, Mustang, Camaro, Vette, ETC...I am all over the place.

·
Registered
412 Posts
SO I could put on the 392.

Not to get anyone all freaked out but, honestly I am not a "Dodge" guy. I am a car guy. If it is an awesome car I would like to own it, brand aside. I have owned GTO, Mustang, Camaro, Vette, ETC...I am all over the place.
Me too. Give my a Boss 429 or an HO 455, and I'm good to go. Clint Eastwood's HO 455 TA in Thunderbolt and Lightfoot is bad-***. That was his personal vehicle. Ungodly amount of torque!

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
537 Posts
Ive been contemplating taking off my bees on the sides and just keeping the scat on the spoiler, they’ve always looked weird to me lol but then I just wanna leave my car how it is as well….. I’m so torn 😩
If you remove the bees, then you gotta put the yellow bananas on the front, then you‘ll be trolling the Mopar community. 🤣

21 - 30 of 30 Posts