Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Great, everyone who orders will now get to see their 6 month wait in real time :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just tested it myself with the SPWB I ordered on 5/12. Looks like it works. I entered my info and got the status:

WOOHOO!!! Works like a charm! My SPWBS 6M arrives in 12 days. Cross your fingers.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
65 Posts
I ordered a Hellcat in 2017 (for the 2018 MY) and it was a terrible headache to track. I either had to email my dealer every week (which waste both our times and is probably damn annoying for them) or, IIRC, there was some convoluted back way of getting the code through a web link somewhere. Then everyone would come here to ask what "KJ" status meant. :)

I'm glad they added this tracking system. It'll be useful for everyone who orders - and it's something they should've had years ago. But better late than never, I guess. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just tested it myself with the SPWB I ordered on 5/12. Looks like it works. I entered my info and got the status:

Thanks for the info, I just checked mine. Still shows 4/16 Scheduled.

·
Registered
‘22 Smokeshow T/A 5.7, Plus, Auto, Convenience Grp,Hood Pins, Sunroof, Alpine w Sub, compact spare
149 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Just my two cents on this. I entered my name and VON and it shows waiting to be shipped. I know for a fact it shipped from the factory two weeks ago and landed in Mira Loma California yesterday morning. Waiting to have truck transport 44 miles to Dealer now. Not sure if they need to tweak this link to get accurate reporting or they’re behind in updating. I’m not going to go into details right now but once I pickup I’ll post a very detailed timeline and history of my experience.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for sharing. Just my two cents on this. I entered my name and VON and it shows waiting to be shipped. I know for a fact it shipped from the factory two weeks ago and landed in Mira Loma California yesterday morning. Waiting to have truck transport 44 miles to Dealer now. Not sure if they need to tweak this link to get accurate reporting or they’re behind in updating. I’m not going to go into details right now but once I pickup I’ll post a very detailed timeline and history of my experience.
Yeah- the website doesn’t really give a ton of detail. My dealer knew more info that the site so clearly it isn’t the end all be all for info- but probably takes the load off the Dodge chat overload of “where’s my car?” and at the very least gives people something to check on their own periodically

·
Registered
‘22 Smokeshow T/A 5.7, Plus, Auto, Convenience Grp,Hood Pins, Sunroof, Alpine w Sub, compact spare
149 Posts
Yeah- the website doesn’t really give a ton of detail. My dealer knew more info that the site so clearly it isn’t the end all be all for info- but probably takes the load off the Dodge chat overload of “where’s my car?” and at the very least gives people something to check on their own periodically
Absolutely! The dealer has been awesome and I’ve made sure not to wear out my welcome. Chat feature wasn’t bad but once it left the factory to go to the upfitter the dealer was the only way I got accurate info.

·
Premium Member
2022 Dodge Challenger SXT
367 Posts
Great, everyone who orders will now get to see their 6 month wait in real time :D
Ha ha ha ha! I’m now days away from My six month wait time for a car that was built and has been sitting in Akron Holding lot since The end of January, it was made in two weeks and has been sitting ever since! Ugh! So Heartbroken over this

Thank God For this, I’m in the same boat, as many of you know, who know me, Ordered January, was finished and went through final inspection January, Sat in Akron in their holding lot since then, And nobody has any clue when it’s arriving, Thank Goodness for your guys who got me the chat info., I’ve actually become on a first name basis with them because they only have so many folks who’s’ names show up, Anyway, This May Help quite a bit and I can’t thank you enough for it, every time I check in it’s “check back in a week or two” seriously, it’ll be 2023 before we know it, and what’s so sad is they said you can’t just go get it or send a third party, Here’s no options but sitting and waiting, a good friend out Here tagged Dodge Cares, but they don’t care, I wrote them and They never wrote back, so, it’s all lip service, seriously the best thing about this whole buying experience has been meeting the community Here and all of You

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can an Option be added to my order after the Vehicle has been assigned a Vin Number.
Yesterday, I put in my order number and it shows that my Scat Pack Widebody has not
been put into the Build Phase yet, the order was received on 4/28/22. I had asked my Dealer
last month but they acted like they didn't want to help me out. I wanted to add a Sunroof,
so I called Dodge yesterday and was told to contact the General Manager at my dealer
to see if it was possible. I would appreciate any feedback on this request.
Sincerely, Bill Porter 2022 Sinamon Stick Widebody Scat Pack

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can an Option be added to my order after the Vehicle has been assigned a Vin Number.
Yesterday, I put in my order number and it shows that my Scat Pack Widebody has not
been put into the Build Phase yet, the order was received on 4/28/22. I had asked my Dealer
last month but they acted like they didn't want to help me out. I wanted to add a Sunroof,
so I called Dodge yesterday and was told to contact the General Manager at my dealer
to see if it was possible. I would appreciate any feedback on this request.
Sincerely, Bill Porter 2022 Sinamon Stick Widebody Scat Pack
I was told that any changes after the VIN is assigned (which for me was next day after order) is very difficult and would require direct contact with the factory- and even then it may not be possible. No idea if that’s true. I changed my mind regarding the spoiler after I left the dealership but it was changed before the end of the day and the order accepted into the system.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was told that any changes after the VIN is assigned (which for me was next day after order) is very difficult and would require direct contact with the factory- and even then it may not be possible. No idea if that’s true. I changed my mind regarding the spoiler after I left the dealership but it was changed before the end of the day and the order accepted into the system.
Same thing happened to me last week. Forgot to add the red brake pads and called 1 day after order was placed. I was told once order is submitted and Vin issued changes are not possible.

·
Registered
Coming soon 2022 Dodge Challenger Scatpack Widebody TorRed 6-speed Manual
44 Posts
Yep, one green check mark

j
You can contact dodge via chat and confirm your last name is associated with the VON. In my case it looks like my last name was misspelled and I couldn’t use the tracking order website. After confirming my identity they told me the misspelled last name and thats the one I’m using to view the progress of my order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 97 Posts