Dodge Challenger Forum banner
41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
when you tracked your spwb order did it show up as a widebody scatpack or the regular one this is my first factory order i just wanna make sire im getting what i paid for
My graphic showed a Widebody and if memory serves it said Widebody. If you placed a WB order and the VON order number matches what you ordered you should be fine. It was my first order at well. 8 weeks from order to in my driveway. It’s in the shop for XPEL and ceramic as I type this. If you have concerns I’d call your dealer and discuss. They can pull the order and they have a better view than the Dodge tracking website. Let me know what they say. BTW- the SPWB is better than I could have ever imagined. But you MUST protect those rear Widebody fenders. I have 400 miles on the car and it’s got a ton of rock knicks. Order rock guards TODAY. The ZL1 was out of stock so I got the Swaims. The minute I get it back from XPEL the rock guards are being installed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My graphic showed a Widebody and if memory serves it said Widebody. If you placed a WB order and the VON order number matches what you ordered you should be fine. It was my first order at well. 8 weeks from order to in my driveway. It’s in the shop for XPEL and ceramic as I type this. If you have concerns I’d call your dealer and discuss. They can pull the order and they have a better view than the Dodge tracking website. Let me know what they say. BTW- the SPWB is better than I could have ever imagined. But you MUST protect those rear Widebody fenders. I have 400 miles on the car and it’s got a ton of rock knicks. Order rock guards TODAY. The ZL1 was out of stock so I got the Swaims. The minute I get it back from XPEL the rock guards are being installed.
Just got off the phone. It is indeed the widebody and i couldnt be more excited. Hopefully it comes in 8 weeks like you and im not waiting 6 months lol.

·
Registered
36 Posts
  1. Order Confirmed Jul-18-2022
  2. Scheduled Jul-19-2022
  3. In Production Aug-5-2022 Today i got an email stating in production now :)
  4. Vehicle BuiltTBD
  5. ShippedTBD
  6. DeliveredTBD
And also message states est. delivery Sept-14.
I'm assuming they will build this in a day or so (maybe more) and more than a month for delivery?
I don't know where they build these (GT with most packages included) but either Mexico or Canada i guess shipping takes that much time.
Regardless, if their estimate is right still under a two months from ordering and getting the car is not bad at all.
Very excited

·
Registered
2022 Challenger T/A 5.7, M6
133 Posts
  1. Order Confirmed Jul-18-2022
  2. Scheduled Jul-19-2022
  3. In Production Aug-5-2022 Today i got an email stating in production now :)
  4. Vehicle BuiltTBD
  5. ShippedTBD
  6. DeliveredTBD
And also message states est. delivery Sept-14.
I'm assuming they will build this in a day or so (maybe more) and more than a month for delivery?
I don't know where they build these (GT with most packages included) but either Mexico or Canada i guess shipping takes that much time.
Regardless, if their estimate is right still under a two months from ordering and getting the car is not bad at all.
Very excited
All challengers are made in Canada. The engines, I believe, are made in Mexico.

hope this helps

j

·
Registered
36 Posts
At least for me this is how is it going:

Challenger SPWB M6 Red calipers nothing else

1. Order Confirmed May-22-2022
2. Scheduled Jun-14-2022
3. In Production Jul-12-2022
4. Vehicle Built Jul-14-2022
5. Shipped TBD
6. Delivered TBD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine got in to production Aug-4 and today Aug-12 still in production, any idea why takes this long? (usually in production people having built their cars 2-3 days the most isn't it)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi there - can you give me a link to order the rock guards? I ordered my car on Friday and I expect it to be here by October.

Thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
33,946 Posts
ZL1 Standard

ZL1 Deluxe

Swaim

A Guy

Reactions: B84GTX

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
ZL1 Standard

ZL1 Deluxe

Swaim

A Guy
I absolutely love the Swaim coverage on the rock guards. I had ordered the ZL1 but they took forever to get back in stock and I’m probably lucky they never came in because the gravel and rocks around here are ridiculous. I feel so much better protected. As I mentioned in my post, it was a real pain to put them on as I removed all four wheels (you don’t need to remove the front but I did anyways) but the Swaims are about function and protection.

·
Registered
84 Posts
ZL1 Standard

ZL1 Deluxe

Swaim

A Guy
Thanks Guy. I will order them right before my car arrives.
how’s the quality?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Thanks Guy. I will order them right before my car arrives.
how’s the quality?
If you are asking about the Swaims- I like them. Textured on the outside with black hardware. They come with a curve built into them. They do look like rally flaps but I wanted that function. I’d guess a lot of folks won’t like them as they extend down further and cover more of the tire. But again- rock guards for me were all about actual function and not purely looks. I drive my car- a lot. The ZL1 looks more like an actual MOPAR part and installs much easier. For looks I’d go ZL1 but for me I wanted max coverage and went for the Swaims (but I would have had the ZL1 had they delivered them). I’m very satisfied with the quality and function of the Swaims. There are several videos out there on the Tube to see the differences. Just be prepared to remove the rear tires at the very least.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks Hoghunter. I think I will go with the ZL1 as looks are important to me and I don’t expect a ton of rocks from roads here in DFW.

super excited for the car. now

By the way -

Order Placed with dealer 8/12
Order Confirmed with dodge 8/13
Dodge Scheduled for production 8/14

i was Able to track using dodge’s tracking website up until afternoon on Monday. After that something weird has happened. I am inputting my name and VON and the message I get is “No information available at this time. Please check back later.”

this has been happening since last night. It has freaked me out so I called my dealer this morning and they said nothing has changed on their end. They also suggested to call Dodge. So I called Dodge Customer Service and they verified my name and VON# and then said my car is scheduled for production and production should happen 7-9 weeks from now. Then I asked them why I wasn’t getting any information on the tracking website when I was getting information a day ago. The rep said she wasn’t sure why I was experiencing this and that I should check back later.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue as me with The website?

Update: As of today 8/17/22 the website is back up and running properly for me.
Today it is showing a photo of the car I ordered plus it says "R/T SCat Pack Widebody" - as of the first day it was only showing "R/T ScatPack

·
Registered
Coming soon 2022 Dodge Challenger Scatpack Widebody TorRed 6-speed Manual
44 Posts
By the way -

order Placed with dealer 8/12
Dealer placed order with dodge 8/13
Dodge Scheduled for production 8/14

i was Able to track using dodge’s tracking website up until afternoon on Monday. After that something weird has happened. I am inputting my name and VON and the message I get is “No information available at this time. Please check back later.”

this has been happening since last night. It has freaked me out so I called my dealer this morning and they said nothing has changed on their end. They also suggested to call Dodge. So I called Dodge Customer Service and they verified my name and VON# and then said my car is scheduled for production and production should happen 7-9 weeks for now. Then I asked them why I wasn’t getting any information on the tracking website when I was getting information a day ago. The rep said she wasn’t sure why I was experiencing this and that I should check back later.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue as me with The website?
Hello!

It is weird if you have confirmed with dealer and the customer service and everything seems correct. I had that issue at the beginning but it was my last name misspelled. What Im doing is using my last name with the typo to keep track on the order.
Btw, im from DFW too and Im expecting to take delivery on August 24. Once you have yours we can meet and see if we can go to any auto show or car meets together. What did you order?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello!

It is weird if you have confirmed with dealer and the customer service and everything seems correct. I had that issue at the beginning but it was my last name misspelled. What Im doing is using my last name with the typo to keep track on the order.
Btw, im from DFW too and Im expecting to take delivery on August 24. Once you have yours we can meet and see if we can go to any auto show or car meets together. What did you order?

Sounds good, as of today still showing in production (Aug-4 to today Aug-17) this long production time doesn't make sense, something has to be off here.
Maybe missing parts?
I thought computer only okay's production if they have every part to build it!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Some times are have seen the website not getting updated. Try checking if you can see the build sheet and the window’s sticker. The build sheet you can only see it when the car started production and the windows sticker you can only see it once the build has been completed.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hello!

Hey man - nice to meet you.
I'd love to get together and go to shows with 2 SCATTIES!
Hit me up in PM please.

Don't forget to send us a picture when the car arrives next week.
Who are you getting it from?

Sounds good, as of today still showing in production (Aug-4 to today Aug-17) this long production time doesn't make sense, something has to be off here.
Maybe missing parts?
I thought computer only okay's production if they have every part to build it!
I would think the car wouldn't get scheduled on the assembly line unless there is confirmation on all parts.
I think there is a delay in updating that website. That is what's going on.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey man - nice to meet you.
I'd love to get together and go to shows with 2 SCATTIES!
Hit me up in PM please.

Don't forget to send us a picture when the car arrives next week.
Who are you getting it from?
PM Done
As soon as I get the car I will be sharing it here
I placed my order with Meador Dodge Chrysler Jeep and Ram in Fort Worth. It mas recommended by RacerX.

41 - 60 of 96 Posts