Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Here's mine again with Ram Head delete and strategically placed rain drops.
Is that all it does in Ontario is rain. Have you have had dust on it, I do out here in Alberta!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Is that all it does in Ontario is rain. Have you have had dust on it, I do out here in Alberta!
This year, you got it. That and wind. I don't post dust. It gets dust on it every bloody day at work since I work next to the City Works yard. So California duster in the morning then again at night.:disgust:

·
Registered
788 Posts
2011 Charger Rear Deck Lid Letters Look Better

I've found that using the 2011 Charger rear deck lid letters look much better because they are much thinner letters than the Challenger reverse light letters. They're the same same size & don't rise off the hood as much. I've been told @ many car shows I've attended, that these have a much cleaner factory look that is more of a natural appearance. Compairing the 2, the Challenger reverse light letters are too bulky, tacky & look out of place.

I ordered both & this is what I used on my car, huge difference & there's no need to space each letter, they come in a packaged strip that is exactly correct for hood placement.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Have to completely remove the nose badge to make it look good, IMO. Roomraider's GWE looks great.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I am just not a fan of this. It looks great on the original, but not on ours. The way the hood is on ours, just does not lend itself to this modification. :(

·
Registered
23 Posts
I decided to put mine on the fascia instead of the hood itself.
This looks so sweet man. I am new to the site, just signed up today. I am thinking of putting black DODGE in the nose of the car instead of chrome. I have a 2013 R/T Redline edition Challenger and i think black would look best because car is white/red/black.. the only chrome piece i have is the fuel door which i plan to replace later to a black one. Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
D O D G E Letters

I had the letters airbrushed on mine after extensive overhaul! Here they are, although a bit larger than the ones from the taillights and maybe from what I really wanted but they really work when you take in the whole car.

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
This looks so sweet man. I am new to the site, just signed up today. I am thinking of putting black DODGE in the nose of the car instead of chrome. I have a 2013 R/T Redline edition Challenger and i think black would look best because car is white/red/black.. the only chrome piece i have is the fuel door which i plan to replace later to a black one. Any thoughts?

I have never seen them in black, but a nice matte black would look pretty good if there is no other chrome on the car. Do it and post some pics.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have never seen them in black, but a nice matte black would look pretty good if there is no other chrome on the car. Do it and post some pics.

I ordered them and should get them this weekend. Saturday calls for good weather here in the Chicago area so i will put them on. They are matte black. i am a bit nervous but first i plan to just place them to see how it will look. can you please tell me how big your letters are? 1 inch? longer? how about the width? thanks man.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've found that using the 2011 Charger rear deck lid letters look much better because they are much thinner letters than the Challenger reverse light letters. They're the same same size & don't rise off the hood as much. I've been told @ many car shows I've attended, that these have a much cleaner factory look that is more of a natural appearance. Compairing the 2, the Challenger reverse light letters are too bulky, tacky & look out of place.

I ordered both & this is what I used on my car, huge difference & there's no need to space each letter, they come in a packaged strip that is exactly correct for hood placement.

Hi Roomraider it looks amazing, I know its been a while but do you recall where you ordered these?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hi Roomraider it looks amazing, I know its been a while but do you recall where you ordered these?
Thank you. Any Dodge dealer can get them, I prefer "Steve White"
Mopar part # 68081675AB "Nameplate"

21 - 32 of 32 Posts