Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This was pretty cool...Asked about my 2015 Challenger SRT...Got this back...

Jack,

Thank you for contacting Dodge.

VIN: 2C3CDZDJ9FH+++++

According to our records, there were 39 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 units built in Pitch Black Clear Coat paint and equipped with Black/Sepia SRT Logo Laguna Leather Seats, SRT Track Pack, 8-Speed Automatic 8HP70 Transmission, 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI MDS Engine, Uconnect 3C Navigation Radio with 8.4 Display and 20x9.5 SRT Hyper Black Forged Wheels for the 2015 model year.

Sincerely,
Joe

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,705 Posts

ack,

According to our records, there were 39 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 units built in Pitch Black Clear Coat paint and equipped with Black/Sepia SRT Logo Laguna Leather Seats, SRT Track Pack, 8-Speed Automatic 8HP70 Transmission, 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI MDS Engine, Uconnect 3C Navigation Radio with 8.4 Display and 20x9.5 SRT Hyper Black Forged Wheels for the 2015 model year.

Sincerely,
Joe
Yeah, that is cool. I have asked other companies, mainly GM recently on a Cadillac SRX I had. And they did reply, but said they don't have that kind of information.
Also some options (mainly sunroof) don't factor in, so there are probably less than 39 made the same as yours. @PLMCRZY can get all the details for a "donation" ($25?)
Here is what Chrysler told me. With the SRT cars, there aren't near as many 1 of 1, or very individualized cars because much of what is on a car like mine as options, are all standard on the SRT, so there aren't as many variables at play.

According to our records, there was 1 Dodge Challenger 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker unit built in Plum Crazy Pearl Coat
Paint which was equipped with Black- Scat Pack Logo Nappa / Alcantara Seats, Dynamic Package, Technology Group,
Leather Interior Group, Driver Convenience Group, Harman Kardon Audio Group with Subwoofer, Scat Pack
Appearance Group, Shaker Package, 8 Speed Automatic Transmission / 8HP70, 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI MDS Engine, Power
Sunroof, High Intensity Discharge Headlamps, UConnect 4C Navigation with 8.4 " Display, 20 x 9.5 Low Gloss Black
Forged Wheels and Black Brake Calipers for the 2018 model year.

Reactions: Jack44

·
Premium Member
4,006 Posts

Jack,

Sincerely,
Joe
Pretty exclusive neighborhood.
Can't wait to get the same info on my 21' after this year production is over.

·
Banned
2017 TA Green Go.
272 Posts
My lowly base TA is one of 24. Considering there were only 383 GG TAs made ever (modern). I like my odds of seeing myself coming or going. :cool:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Is there an email address you used to contact them? I'd like to reach out to them also.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,006 Posts
Reactions: Nubs

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,699 Posts
When I emailed they replied they did not have that info, to contact my dealer for it :cautious: Yeah, the dealer will help me with that :rolleyes:

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2018 Billet Silver SRT 392 (1 of 2)
193 Posts
With the SRT cars, there aren't near as many 1 of 1, or very individualized cars because much of what is on a car like mine as options, are all standard on the SRT, so there aren't as many variables at play.
Wow, and I thought my '18 SRT 392 being 1 of 2 was pretty special already! 👍

1 - 10 of 10 Posts