Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My stripes had swirls w/ 9 miles on the OD when i bought my car...it was filthy and the car was only 1 week old at the dealer...i assume it came this way from Dodge...

I noticed a week later that even the white had very light swirls on it.....i found it very annoying since my wifes 3 month old Chevy has flawless paint after 1/2 a winter and 5 car washes.....

yesterday the temp and weather finally got good enough to use Ziano

I spent the morning cleaning and doing 2 coats of Ziano

WOW....looks better than factory new w/ 1,000 miles ....paint is now flawless

its the easiest wax ive ever put on a car and the best results...

i look forward to using the spray on enhancer next weekend when i add 1 more coat of Ziano

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I'm a DriWash guy, used it for years on all my show cars. But I agree, Zaino does a fantastic job too!

·
Registered
392 Posts
My stripes had swirls w/ 9 miles on the OD when i bought my car...it was filthy and the car was only 1 week old at the dealer...i assume it came this way from Dodge...

I noticed a week later that even the white had very light swirls on it.....i found it very annoying since my wifes 3 month old Chevy has flawless paint after 1/2 a winter and 5 car washes.....

yesterday the temp and weather finally got good enough to use Ziano

I spent the morning cleaning and doing 2 coats of Ziano

WOW....looks better than factory new w/ 1,000 miles ....paint is now flawless

its the easiest wax ive ever put on a car and the best results...

i look forward to using the spray on enhancer next weekend when i add 1 more coat of Ziano
I agree completely with your results. I have a black 392 and even when I had my 09 RT i used nothing but Zaino. It has helped me win trophies at car shows with the mirror-like shine. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
389 Posts
I tried out Zaino a couple of months ago - wow, that's some really good stuff! Talk about a shine that looks as if you can see through it. Its incredible on black - makes the paint look "liquiod."

·
Registered
159 Posts
I prefer Zaino. But never heard of Ziano.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I spent all last weekend applying Zaino, from the clay bar to 3 coats of polish with a gloss enhancer spray in between each layer. Can't beat Zaino's show car look and shine!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.