Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,733 Posts
IDK if it's really worth going from NH to AZ though. Last SRT experience I sold to someone else. Now, I understand you can't do this anymore. If they had a track closer to new England, I'd do it, but AZ?:scratchhead:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun. I like Phoenix, AZ, so I got know problem with the location. I bought my 2013 392 SRT Challenger used and didn't get the benefit of the free SRT class. Do you know how much it cost to attend?

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,733 Posts
No idea really. I just know it's included in the price when buying an SRT. If I could deduct the cost up front, I would, because AZ is not exactly right around the corner from me.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
659 Posts
Nice probably...but just not like being able to drive on the real tracks like we were able to do previously...

Nothing could compare to driving around Road America in 5 different kinds of cars...

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Everything I've read says the new srt experience blows the old one out of the water. You get to drive vipers and hellcats and the education is a step above the previous.

I did the previous one and thought it was fun but nothing crazy. This new one looks much more intense. I'm looking forward to going.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
659 Posts
Very different experience...More educational...But does sound interesting...
Now, a bunch of you probably have one of these...

·
Registered
53 Posts
IDK if it's really worth going from NH to AZ though. Last SRT experience I sold to someone else. Now, I understand you can't do this anymore. If they had a track closer to new England, I'd do it, but AZ?:scratchhead:
I was SO looking forward to going to one when I bought my SRT, only to find out that they permanently located in AZ. I could have made it to one closer when it traveled around the country, but doesn't look like I'll be able to make it out to AZ.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts