Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that Dodge web site is getting updated at the moment or at least the Canadian site.

The prices for the Chally appear different now as well (dropped), wonder if they prepare for the official lunch of the 2011 models very soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It seems that Dodge web site is getting updated at the moment or at least the Canadian site.

The prices for the Chally appear different now as well (dropped), wonder if they prepare for the official lunch of the 2011 models very soon.
I think the prices are the same...but the website has definitely been updated, it appears that they're doing it in stages though, as while the Challenger info is still 2010, some new models, like the new 2011 Journey have been updated.

The US website does indicate that the 2011 Challenger is 'coming soon'...

I still find it a little ridiculous that the website has not been updated despite the fact that you can't buy anymore 2010 Challengers..they at least could preview the 2011 Challenger (and other models) like Ford does on it's website..

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
That's a situation where there is no right answer. Yes, you can't order a 2010, but if you are in the market to buy one now, I would think you want to be able to see what is actually for sale on dealer lots, and that is the 2010. However, with websites, you can do anything and have both sites up at the same time. But, companies are not libraries and they want you to see what they want you to see. Research vs. sales.

·
Registered
15 Posts
On the Canadian site, the price are somewhat lowered. RT was 35K something, now is $34,895. These are the 2011 prices probably.
Unfortunately no.

From the 2011 info thread

Official introductory base pricing (CANADA):

Dodge Challenger SXT: $26,995
Dodge Challenger R/T $36,395
Dodge Challenger SRT8 392: $ 47,995
(All prices exclude $1400 destination charge.)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I think the prices are the same...but the website has definitely been updated, it appears that they're doing it in stages though, as while the Challenger info is still 2010, some new models, like the new 2011 Journey have been updated.

The US website does indicate that the 2011 Challenger is 'coming soon'...

I still find it a little ridiculous that the website has not been updated despite the fact that you can't buy anymore 2010 Challengers..they at least could preview the 2011 Challenger (and other models) like Ford does on it's website..
All of the 2011 details and specs are available on their media release website here:

2011 Product Information : Dodge : Brand Overview

They've been there for several weeks.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Unfortunately no.

From the 2011 info thread

Official introductory base pricing (CANADA):

Dodge Challenger SXT: $26,995
Dodge Challenger R/T $36,395
Dodge Challenger SRT8 392: $ 47,995
(All prices exclude $1400 destination charge.)

The dollar is damn near at par, they should be lowered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts