Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know when you'll be able to build and price a 2015 on dodge.com?? It's ridiculous that 2015s are already shipping and there's no way to configure a car! Ford had a configuration page for the 2015 Mustang for months before you could order one. Typical of Dodge...

·
Registered
16,463 Posts
Yes I agree....ridiculous; and even more so that other sites like cars.com or kbb.com are up but Dodge is still down. They did say that they are redoing the whole site so I'm sure it will be better but wondering why they didn't have this ready on time?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Yes I agree....ridiculous; and even more so that other sites like cars.com or kbb.com are up but Dodge is still down. They did say that they are redoing the whole site so I'm sure it will be better but wondering why they didn't have this ready on time?
I'd like to think that...but I doubt that's the case. My parents bought a 2012 300C...the website wasn't updated until after they took delivery of the car.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Damn...when I saw the title, I thought the website had been updated. Can't believe it's taking them so long
They had a redesigned site up for awhile but you still couldn't build a 2015 on it yet. I doubt they do anything until after the "official" release date for the 2015's.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Does anybody know when you'll be able to build and price a 2015 on dodge.com?? It's ridiculous that 2015s are already shipping and there's no way to configure a car! Ford had a configuration page for the 2015 Mustang for months before you could order one. Typical of Dodge...
my guess would be Sept. 1st the scheduled media launch date

1 - 9 of 9 Posts