Registered
2017 challenger hellcat A8
2,001 Posts
Perhaps a good description of what "DodgeCares" woulkd be great. Thanks

·
Registered
426 Posts
Perhaps a good description of what "DodgeCares" woulkd be great. Thanks
I'm pretty sure "DodgeCares" refers to the free service from Dodge about your vehicle's specific information, recalls that are currently in place for your vehicle, and other vehicle-specific information. It's a pretty useful service.

Email Dodge

·
Registered
426 Posts
Can you help us get info about our Production numbers per our VIN. I have been trying for over a month to find out how many built with my exact options. Thanks
Same here! I've gotten my car-specific information but I'd really like to know exactly how many toxic orange R/T's were made like mine. Hope we get an answer!

·
Registered
675 Posts
WELCOME!...so, catch cans...good, bad?....JUST KIDDING!!! but seriously, fasten your seat belt...this may be a bumpy ride!!! Best of luck and thanks in advance for your help.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for paying attention to our forum and the concerns some members may have about their fine cars!

Reactions: USRWDV8

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
My name is Regina and I will be taking over as DodgeCares. If you need anything, please feel free to contact me.
OK Regina, what the heck is DodgeCares? I can't find anything on the Dodge website that says "DodgeCares". Please educate me.
If you really want to help us, alot of us are trying to find the production numbers for our particular model per our VIN. I have tried numerous times using the Dodge email contact. I last talked to someone on Feb 10 & again on Feb 20. My case number is 24574010. They say my request has been sent to another dept for research. Everytime I inquire about production numbers, they seem to be confused with my request. Please help!

·
Registered
812 Posts
This is a positive move. We all are aware that Chrysler monitors forums, but know there's a "face" to it that we can interact with and hopefully receive some response.

Good move, I love it.

Reactions: USRWDV8 and wasp392

·
Premium Member
3,114 Posts
Dodge cares about what? Member since April 2012 and has 29 posts. This one is bs!

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Welcome to CT from California

1 - 20 of 30 Posts