Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a lot of people on here saying the don't like the TO and the bring back HO... Does anybody like TO?

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
I LOVE it. If I were in the market for a new CHallenger I'd get Toxic Orange and I am a 100% red care guy. I cannot see paying a $1,000 premium for a red car like they are now charging. I love the red... but... for $1,000 no....

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I see a lot of people on here saying the don't like the TO and the bring back HO... Does anybody like TO?
Absolutely.!$#@ There was a toxic Hurst SRT8 on the lot when I bought mine but it was $9000 more. Had it been the same I would have jumped all over it, and white is my favorite color.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like the TO as well. When I bought my Challenger the only R/T color they had with the 6sp was a TorRed. I like that color, but IMO it is a cop magnet. Don't get me wrong, I love my car, but if they would have had a TO on the lot with a 6sp I would have bought it.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
YES! I am hoping they sell a boat-load of 'em.
(want my HO to be the "envied" color) lol

Haven't seen it up close yet, hoping it does pop.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I liked the Hemi Orange better, but from time to time you need to refresh colors in order to keep niche market cars like ours "unique." I believe that we will see Hemi orange return soon.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
It reminds me too much of those horrible 70s brown colors for some reason. I keep trying to like it, but it is a bit too brown in certain lights. This is coming from someone who owns a 2002 Mineral Grey Metallic Mustang GT, another color I can't stand. I couldn't pass up the deal on it though, $9,500 with 5K miles almost two years ago. It's time for it to go though and be replaced with a Challenger!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dealer had a white 2011 SE and I went with that. I love it,
it is really clean. I would have bought the TO, but the closest
dealer that had one was over 50 miles away, and I like doing
business in my small town.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I like it. If I couldn't have gotten a 2010 and had to buy a 2011, Toxic Orange and GWE are probably the only colors I would have considered. TO is definitely very eye catching and I like how it looks on the Challenger.

However, it's most likely I would have bought another color Challenger used and repainted it Sublime :)

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
My dealer has a TO Charger on the showroom floor. Under the lights and with the chrome clad wheels, I think it looks great. Less shiny wheels, it might not look as good. And some colors look good on some cars and not others, I haven't seen it on a Challenger yet. But so far, I would buy it.

·
Registered
947 Posts
TO reminds me too much of the GM version (Sunset Orange), but I still like it. Now if the 392 did offer HO, I would consider upgrading.......if I could......

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'm personally not a fan of Toxic Orange on the Challenger. It's not horrible (there are no bad colors with these cars), but it would probably be my last choice.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Love it. Seen it on the Rams and thought it was an awesome colour.

Is it HO? No. Is it meant to be? No. Different colour. I wish they would have done a Metallic Root Beer brown for the 'brown' colour, but I think is all we are going to get for 'brown', and I'm OK with it.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I think its a sweet color,kinda reminds me of my first 70 Challenger.
Its one of those colors that its shade changes depending on the light...Sometimes it looks copper,orange,hemi orange to champagne and even a browish gold.
It looks great accented by flat black.:)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 93 Posts