Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a CARID REMIN Dash Kit in Real Brushed Aluminum? I'm considering purchasing but I'd love to see a pic of it before I buy.

Thanks.

·
Registered
576 Posts
It just scares me to stick plastic pieces all over my interior, not knowing if they will fade or how they react to the heat, I dont know anyone who has done this so I am hesitant to even try it. Not sure if it will look good or cheap.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Resurrect the thread! :)

Did any one of you get this, I am looking at the exact kit, brushed aluminium from Remin for 2011.

If you did, pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Tyler

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
I have some of the brushed SS pieces on mine. I will post pictures sometime today.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 SRT
291 Posts
Here is mine

Reactions: DJ Hemi

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Two clear differences, the aluminum is much lighter than the stainless, and the stainless has the polished borders on the majority of the pieces.

·
Premium Member
4,244 Posts
Replace the faux carbon fibre console and radio bezel with the SRT pieces. It fits perfect, and you can buy the door handle pulls too. Search this forum for part numbers.....let me know if you want them, I can dig them up, and let you know which vendor has the best prices.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thank you all for keeping the zombie thread alive! :) and also for the great info. I like the Aluminum brushed for the reason of borders on the ss. Mauricec where did you get yours?

And RWL11, that sounds like a good idea too, the only problem is I only have a radio, SXT Plus, so the srt pieces might not be able to fit the center console for this reason.

·
Premium Member
4,244 Posts
Thank you all for keeping the zombie thread alive! :) and also for the great info. I like the Aluminum brushed for the reason of borders on the ss. Mauricec where did you get yours?

And RWL11, that sounds like a good idea too, the only problem is I only have a radio, SXT Plus, so the srt pieces might not be able to fit the center console for this reason.
Tylermax: Yes, the SRT radio bezels also come with the heated seats cutouts, so you'd have 2 holes to contend with. Good luck with your mods, just thought I'd throw that idea out there!

·
Registered
2015 SRT
291 Posts

Got it from Carid

1 - 14 of 14 Posts