Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really interested in purchasing a big single muffler tip, I believe they look better then the quad and is more unique, also I think the bigger ones like 4" or 5" look freaking awesome and a great muscle look, does any one have photos or even some opinions would be great :) thank you and happy holidays familia

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol no, I want a single tip for each exhaust, so basically two large tips. Thinking of the 4".. they are big but not as big as 5" which sometimes look funny..

Do you mean you're going to route both pipes into one 5'' tip, or you're going to put on two large tips?

Either way... please reconsider :p

·
Registered
968 Posts
That's better than one lol. 4'' is the biggest I find good-looking, but others disagree.

I think I remember member David L Chacon saying he had 5'' tips, so he might respond with some good pics.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea I agree with you HK, I think 4 is the best. Im going to go to my shop soon and will most likely put the 4"! I will def. take photos and post them but hopefully David will post some pictures :kiss::bouncy::eusa_dance:

That's better than one lol. 4'' is the biggest I find good-looking, but others disagree.

I think I remember member David L Chacon saying he had 5'' tips, so he might respond with some good pics.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I did put two 5 inchers & love them........

I have a 70 SS540 race car with the 5 inchers and I have a dually with the same exhaust so being that my SRT is a big car I decided to do the same and even when the muffler guy did install them on the SRT he then agreed that the 5 inchesr did look good on the Challenger. The sound that comes out with the 5 inchers and the resonator deletes sure makes some real nice music.

This picture might not be a good one but here it is, I think that they stick out a little too much but I still love these things!

David

·
Registered
535 Posts
I have a 70 SS540 race car with the 5 inchers and I have a dually with the same exhaust so being that my SRT is a big car I decided to do the same and even when the muffler guy did install them on the SRT he then agreed that the 5 inchesr did look good on the Challenger. The sound that comes out with the 5 inchers and the resonator deletes sure makes some real nice music.

This picture might not be a good one but here it is, I think that they stick out a little too much but I still love these things!

David

Must be the same shop this guy went to. :scratchhead:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Decided to go with the 4". I think they look killer. perfect to me. tell me what you think!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Well it's your car and all, but to me they look like crapola. 4 and 5 inch both are round pegs in a rectangular hole. At least the quad round tips end up being wider than they are tall, so they are able to fill in the rectangle better.

But if you are happy, that's all that really matters!

:shinner:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts