Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased an emblem from him. Unfortunately it has a small issue, so have been looking to get it replaced.
I thought it was hard to get a hold of them to purchase something IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of them for an exhange it seems.

Does anyone else have experience with them with something like this and has a way to contact them?

I love the emblem but want one I can be proud of and say who I got it from....

TIA :wink3:

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Tried to get a hold of him as well and no luck. Has been months now. Don't get your hopes up. I'd say file a claim to get a refund and then purchase another one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,912 Posts
I take it you've tried the various contact # and email addresses?

Perhaps their Facebook page?

A Guy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tried to get a hold of him as well and no luck. Has been months now. Don't get your hopes up. I'd say file a claim to get a refund and then purchase another one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I think you may be right. I hate to go that way but may be the only choice.
TY

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Similar frustrations. I will not do business with them, and lesson learned.
I'm really surprised at this. I didn't expect that someone who is trying to be a player in the car parts game would NOT respond at all... I would just hope that there is a good reason for it other than poor business practices.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just an update.

I still have not received any response, nor has PayPal.

They obviously don't care about their products or the buyers.

I would urge people to not purchase from them.

Maybe then they will get the hint that they need to back up their products.... just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
It's painful when a business grows and takes off. I am sure they are overwhelmed and I'm a lot more inclined
to be lenient while they get their act together. I sent them an email and referenced this thread in the hope that
they will see it and get you taken care of.

*fingers crossed*

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
He's a one man shop that I am aware of and he is active on facebook. Here is the owner's name, Bryan J. Causer Sr., perhaps look him up on facebook. He should make it right!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's painful when a business grows and takes off. I am sure they are overwhelmed and I'm a lot more inclined
to be lenient while they get their act together. I sent them an email and referenced this thread in the hope that
they will see it and get you taken care of.

*fingers crossed*
Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He's a one man shop that I am aware of and he is active on facebook. Here is the owner's name, Bryan J. Causer Sr., perhaps look him up on facebook. He should make it right!
I hear ya...

Unfortunately I have tried Facebook, multiple email addresses, PayPal and contact phone numbers to no avail.

I just want a good looking badge... :frown:

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
This was posted on FB.... Not sure if you have tried these emails or not but here they are.

Email Ashley at and if you don’t get a response email Bryan J. Causer Sr. at

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This was posted on FB.... Not sure if you have tried these emails or not but here they are.

Email Ashley at and if you don’t get a response email Bryan J. Causer Sr. at
I have tried them both.

Just posted a public review on FB which I didn't want to do. I like to give people a chance to rectify issues, but if it gets it done then it is what it is...

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
I have tried them both.

Just posted a public review on FB which I didn't want to do. I like to give people a chance to rectify issues, but if it gets it done then it is what it is...
He does not realize how much business he has lost by bad business to one man.Not just the members from this site,also when people Google his product and it links to this thread.The first thing that occurred was the fact that they sent a defective item to begin with.
Because of the experience the Op had ,I wouldn't even consider doing business with this seller now or anytime in the future.

·
Premium Member
9,358 Posts
You can't be a one man show, too many hats to wear.
My neighbor bought a two generation old VERY successful business and tried to cover the sales aspect while doing some work himself and overseeing five crews of two men per truck.
He is now bankrupt. The business could have kept going (even growing) for decades but now he's low man on someone else's totem pole.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You can't be a one man show, too many hats to wear.
My neighbor bought a two generation old VERY successful business and tried to cover the sales aspect while doing some work himself and overseeing five crews of two men per truck.
He is now bankrupt. The business could have kept going (even growing) for decades but now he's low man on someone else's totem pole.
I hear ya.... Well the only reasons that you do not hire is usually, you do not have the income to cover some other warm bodies or you are greedy... As a person that has gone down that road with 15 employees, it can be rough and it does take money and warm bodies to make more money.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He does not realize how much business he has lost by bad business to one man.Not just the members from this site,also when people Google his product and it links to this thread.The first thing that occurred was the fact that they sent a defective item to begin with.
Because of the experience the Op had ,I wouldn't even consider doing business with this seller now or anytime in the future.
So true bro. And if you read the FB reviews you can see I'm not the only one that has gotten shotty quality or they dropped the ball on.

I'm adding a link to the thread on FB so those interested can see what he has said and the so far "empty promises" that have been posted.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts