Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to upgrade my torque converter and I don’t have a ton of money to throw at it was hoping to stay around 600$ I have done a lot of mods to keep everything nice and cool under the hood with a oil/transmission/power steering/differential cooler performance radiator upgraded the radiator/motor fan with a dual 12 or 13 in fans also added 2 7 in 80 w fans also have ram air hood with heat extraction and my headers are sprayed with 2500 degree paint n 3 layers and titanium wrapped with 2000 degree cool tape on the out side of that changed to 180 degree thermostat as well and used my tuner to accommodate so the fans would. b turning on and off at right temp with all that being said does anyone have any suggestions on a torque converter that would work I also one of the electric fan blowers set up n my cold air injection and I have done a cam swap from my 5.7 to the 6.4 upgraded my push rods lifters bearings gaskets valves and switched rear end to a 3.53 gear set up using motive ring and pinion and master install kit I think that’s about it but would like to ad nos at some point Nothing crazy prob just 75 to 100 shot

·
Registered
808 Posts
Pro Torque on Long Island. I use to deal with Joe all the time. He had great price. Now all the guys on Street Outlaws are wearing his hats and shirts his prices may have increased. True story. The first Challenger converter was done for our shop in Bellport NY when they 1st came out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts