1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
675 Posts
off topic, but awesome dakota r/t man. I used to have a 99 black extended cab. Had a fully functional ram air system on it, and a bunch of work done to it, used to win a few truck shows here and there. sold it in 2004 though

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
off topic, but awesome dakota r/t man. I used to have a 99 black extended cab. Had a fully functional ram air system on it, and a bunch of work done to it, used to win a few truck shows here and there. sold it in 2004 though
Thanks! I love my lil R/T but i cant wait to get in the Chally!! The truck will be gone this weekend though :indifferent:

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Thanks! I love my lil R/T but i cant wait to get in the Chally!! The truck will be gone this weekend though :indifferent:
what's a chally?

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Looks Good! = I'm sure that you'll be happy with that baby!

I'm glad to see our Challengers are holding their price (a little). But, you would sure have a hard time trying to get me to sell my car to you for $27K! Fortunately, I only owe about 24 payments (about $17,000) so at least I'm not "up-side down" anymore.

PS - Best Mod = Get yourself some "fuzzy dice."

·
Registered
741 Posts
from what i understand CHALLY is something you get when someone punches you in the thigh

you know a CHALLYHORSE, in some areas they are just called a CHALLY

i hope i have cleared that up for you

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks Good! = I'm sure that you'll be happy with that baby!

I'm glad to see our Challengers are holding their price (a little). But, you would sure have a hard time trying to get me to sell my car to you for $27K! Fortunately, I only owe about 24 payments (about $17,000) so at least I'm not "up-side down" anymore.

PS - Best Mod = Get yourself some "fuzzy dice."
Haha i think ill past on the dice :notallthere: but thanks :pimp:

Chally: :fight::redcap:mmhmmm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts