Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,975 Posts
Scat Cat

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
13,866 Posts
It was interesting that the Scatpack badge was only on the passenger side fender and the correct Hellcat badge was on the driver side.

Also, the salesman narrating the video is a little clueless. He said that the Scatpack badges say 6.1. As we all know, the Scatpack model was not offered in 2008-2010. The 6.1 only came in the SRT.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
It was interesting that the Scatpack badge was only on the passenger side fender and the correct Hellcat badge was on the driver side.

Also, the salesman narrating the video is a little clueless. He said that the Scatpack badges say 6.1. As we all know, the Scatpack model was not offered in 2008-2010. The 6.1 only came in the SRT.
Is it any surprise a salesman has no clue what they're selling?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
aren't Hellcat 6 speeds supposed to have a black shifter knob? Unless they changed that? That one looks like my 392's shift knob.

·
Registered
424 Posts

He did not say 6.1. He said 6.4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
486 Posts
LOL...I'm hearing (and the closed caption reads) "six point four hundred". ???

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,975 Posts
I hear 6.4 :)

A Guy

·
Registered
866 Posts
I also hear 6.4 in the video.

These quality control issues are a lot less common these days but I've seen these issues on cars from the late 1970's during what I guess we're the dark days of quality control.
I once owned a 1979 Volare with a Roadrunner package and a 360 4 barrel. Though it had never been hit it inexplicably had a Dodge Aspen grill. I have also seen an original owner, low mileage 4 door Volare that had also never been hit with Aspen tail lights. And an Aspen with a Volare badge on one fender and the correct one on the other, much like this Hellcat.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I'm waiting to see this car on Barrett-Jackson where it will be listed as a 1 of 1 factory mistake car. Of course starting bid will be 2 million dollars. lol

·
Registered
348 Posts
The salesman says that the other Scat Pack badges "say 6.4 under it".

·
Registered
32 Posts
That belongs on a "Shaker" Scat as the Shaker has the 6.4 badge on the Shaker part.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts