Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does This Extended Warranty Offer Seem Like A Good Deal?

This arrived in my email inbox today. It is in reference to my 2012 Jeep GC. What do you all think? Good deal? Worth the money? My Jeep currently has 55k miles on it and the power train warranty expires next month. The water pump was replaced last summer under warranty at 38k miles.

Is your factory coverage about to expire?
Here are two options for our Florida residenets that we think you'll love:

5 Year Unlimited Miles
Accepted at every Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep dealer in the country.
Nothing is better than the factory!

Extend your 3 year factory warranty to a 5 year warranty
with no mileage cap! Drive as many miles as you need and stay protected for only $1,499.00
First 50 Florida callers get an additional $50.00 off
offer expires Sat June 17th
Financing is available, no credit check and no sales tax
*Diesels, Hell Cats, SRTS & Promasters do not qualify.
*Other restrictions apply
CALL TO LEARN MORE 888-306-6545

5 Year 66,000 Mile Plan
Extend your 3 yr factory warranty to
a 5 yr 66,000 mile warranty with Max Care coverage.
Official factory backed coverage for only $1199.00

Financing is available, no credit check and no sales tax. There are over 350 other options to chose from.
Mon-Thur 9am-9pm
Fri-Sat 9am-5pm
(Eastern standard time)
*Diesels, Hell Cats, SRTS & Promasters do not qualify.
*Other restrictions apply

CALL TO LEARN MORE 888-306-6545

We have been in business since 1946. Serving loyal Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, owners since 1971

ABOUT US
We offer genuine factory backed Mopar Service Contracts
at deeply discounted internet only pricing. Mopar® Vehicle Protection is the only
extended protection backed by FCA US LLC (Chrysler Group LLC).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well, based on the wording, looks like a 2 year warranty. "Extend your 3 year to a 5 year"

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
I thought a warranty was extended, not renewed.

Therefore, your warranty is expired and extending would be pointless.

I could be wrong.

EDIT: If you're trying to use it for your SRT Challenger, it will not be the same price.

Talk to Luke at Steve White Motors if you want to extend your warranty.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Beware of aftermarket warranties. I purchased and extend aftermarket warranty with an Explorer years ago and it was a pain in the as$ to get them to pay for repairs. The dealerships hate them because they always put up a fight and make you prove everything. I had to call them myself. They finally did.

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
NEVER, ever buy a 3rd party warranty!

ONLY the manufacturers warranty of the brand you bought.

Getting another party involved in your warranty matters only complicates things.

Also that's not a good deal because you're only covered untill 66,000 miles.
For about $1400 you can get a MOPAR factory warranty that covers you for 75,000 miles or more!

·
Premium Member
3,196 Posts
I got the same advertisement in three different forms from the same company over the last couple days for my Ram 1500 which is two years old. One of them said thanks for your recent purchase. I replied to the email, what recent purchase do you think I made? No reply. I think it's a dealership in Michigan and they bought names and shotgunned out these emails. I unsubscribed. If/when I get an extended warranty I'll contact Luke at Steve White Motors. I'm sure I'll get the best deal there.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I bought my LIFETIME warranty from Steve White. He was by far the lowest price that i checked out. If I use it twice in the next 5 years it will have paid for itself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts