Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Bcuz I want to put it on my 2013 challenger sxt v6. Andy suggestions or recommendation please.
Sir, This has been asked many times, and the answer is always NO. Save your money for goodies like a tuner, catch can, etc. :icon_wink:

Reactions: ghostrt

·
Registered
360 Posts
Oh ok thanx im new to this so im trying to soop up my chally without messing with warranty. Amy recommendation
If your worried about warranty, than modifications are not for you.

It is up to the dealership to determine if they consider your mod warranty voiding, but at the same time, if you say modify your exhaust system (resonator or muffler delete) and your headlights stop working and they refuse to service the lights because of the exhaust modification, they need to prove that the modification caused the issue.

I still have warranty and all the mods listed in my signature. When you modify you have to realize (and understand) that you do so at your own risk, and shouldn't do it if you can't afford to fix any issues that may arise from said modifications. Just my .02 cents

1 - 5 of 5 Posts