Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have these for your Challengers? How do they look and do you know of a place/website where I can find them? I'm thinking of getting a pair for mine to protect the paint around the door edges. Garage space is tight and even lightly rubbing the corner against a surface is starting to cause paint to chip off.

thanks

·
Registered
1,546 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link. Yeah mine's a pcp and you are right. I checked with the paint code and Brandsport doesn't sell it in that color. I'll keep looking around. My only other option is not to use the garage and park in the driveway.

LOL! Like that is gonna happen :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Another option may be to install something like protective strips in your garage to help prevent these chips. ....or rearrange items if that it is what you are bumping into.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
You might install clear 3M film which is what I did. You can get it precut the correct width to fold over the door edge. They probably use scraps from the larger kits.

It would not protect the door edge if you whacked it into something hard but it would if the door just lightly rubbed something.

·
Registered
226 Posts
The u-shaped door edge guard is available in any auto store or Walmart.....matching your PCP is another thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts