Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In order to hand these to my se, would i have to add the whole door panel, or could i just add the led. I want to add this because passengers can never find the door handle in the dark. thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
i added the LEDs lighted pulls. no need to get new door panels. just pop out the rectangle filler plug above the pull and replace with the ones with the LED light. i also had the pigtail wire harness and tapped that into the door harness.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess there would be no part number for this, and that the part number would be for the whole door panel, correct?

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
someone posted the part numbers for the left and righ LEDs and the pigtail harness on this forum. you don't need to buy complete door panels.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I posted a How To last summer on how to add these with pictures. It's a fairly easy add on. The post has all of the part numbers except for the pigtail that plugs into the back of the LED modules. It wasn't available at the time so I show how to make up your own. If the pigtail is now available you can either solder, use the 3M wire taps to the harness or add connectors that will plug in. I also listed the correct wires to attach these. Here is the link. It is #50 posting on that page.
http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f39/lighted-door-pulls-39010/index5.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts